shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone watching the pharmacist?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First off, they are pretty much how I sound in my accent lol. Thought I may have a bit more of a Cajun inflection now.

We just started it tonight and I had to bow out because it’s too much grief for me. (Friend’s best friend dropped dead Friday leaving bereaved husband and 3 young teens, loss to the community, 45 years old,etc. services on Thursday).

But, DH and I know all of this drama well because he trained at charity hospital in New Orleans during med school and we left the city in the mid 1990s because of the crime. The shootings. The stabbings. The meat cleavings. Murder capital of the United States.

I’ll probably pick it up at a later date.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We watched it and it was a little slow at points but really good.

OxyContin is definitely not prescribed correctly in many cases which is unfortunate for the people who truly need it. An example, my husband was given a full bottle after his vasectomy. After my father's all he got was orders to take Tylenol and a frozen bag of peas!

So sorry to hear about your friend's best friend, so young!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We watched it and it was a little slow at points but really good.

OxyContin is definitely not prescribed correctly in many cases which is unfortunate for the people who truly need it. An example, my husband was given a full bottle after his vasectomy. After my father's all he got was orders to take Tylenol and a frozen bag of peas!

So sorry to hear about your friend's best friend, so young!

Oh, yeah, and your FIL probably did fine with Tylenol and frozen peas. It’s unrealistic to have surgery and expect to have zero pain after.

Thanks for the thoughts about the woman in my circle of friends. I don’t think I’m going to the services on Thursday because it’s a lot. I wish it was live streamed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results