shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone seen the new tiffany legacy ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cushion Fan

Rough_Rock
I''d like to see this ring in detail. We saw it in Tiffany''s really briefly and it just took my breath away. They have come out with two designs, one more intricate on the band than the other. They don''t yet have pictures on their websites, but it truly is a gorgeous ring. If anyone has bought one and could share some pics I''d greatly appreciate it!

ps. the ring runs about 21,000 for a 1.17 carat tiffany cushion cut center. Definitely not cheap, but the setting is stunning.

Look forward to hearing your input!

katbadness

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 6/20/2004 11:38:40 AM Cushion Fan wrote:
I'd like to see this ring in detail. We saw it in Tiffany's really briefly and it just took my breath away. They have come out with two designs, one more intricate on the band than the other. They don't yet have pictures on their websites, but it truly is a gorgeous ring. If anyone has bought one and could share some pics I'd greatly appreciate it!

ps. the ring runs about 21,000 for a 1.17 carat tiffany cushion cut center. Definitely not cheap, but the setting is stunning.

Look forward to hearing your input!----------------

I believe these are the rings you mentioned.

Here's an old thread that has pics of these rings along with a few other designs with similar look.

Tif_Legend_Rings.jpg

Cushion Fan

Rough_Rock
katbadness,

Thanks so much for the quick reply. I love the first design, but there's no side view of it =( (I have seen both the rings in person and the first one is much more interesting in my opinion) I am trying to show it to my mom who doesn't live in the US.....if you or anyone have the picture of the side view to share I'd greatly appreciate it!

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Saw it today in fact! First trip to Tiffany's. Picked up a silver heart bracelet for my 9 year old niece's birthday.

I found the place kinda stuffy. Service was excellent, but I prefer my places a little more casual and friendly. While waiting for engraving, looked around at rings. The one you asked about is indeed very beautiful, especially under those lights
2.gif
. Prices were up there as well. $31 K for a 2c Lucinda and $7300 for a 70 pointer
6.gif
. However, those diamonds, although very nice, are no better, and arguably inferior to the beauties bought and sold around here.

But, as you said, it is stunning, and I'm sure you'll love it if you get it.

katbadness

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 6/20/2004 6:53:41 PM Cushion Fan wrote:
if you or anyone have the picture of the side view to share I'd greatly appreciate it!
----------------

Here you go!

Unfortunately Tiffany didn't have a close-up pic of the side of the ring. So this is the best I can do.

I hope this helps!

Tiffanys_Legacy_2.jpg

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Oh perfect! I've been searching for the picture too!

eyesoftexas

Shiny_Rock
Here are some Legacy Prices for you of current available stock:

1.05 VS1-I $12,600
1.02 VVS1-I $12,800
1.16 VVS2-G $16,900
1.00 VVS2_G $14,900
1.13 VS1-H $15,000
1.04 VS2-G $14,400
1.11 VS2-H $14,300
1.19 VVS1-I $14,400

Again I was looking at 1 ct stones. Expect to pay around $16K to $18K/ct as you get closer to 2 cts.

Cushion Fan

Rough_Rock
eyesoftexas,

Thanks so much for doing the legwork. Are these prices for the Tiffany legacy? Which style is it for? (I think there are two distinct styles). The prices I got at Tiffany's was 20,000 for 1.17 carat!

eyesoftexas

Shiny_Rock
I was looking at the simple style. The fancy style only added about $1,000 to the price. You must have been looking at something in the E or F color range which would sound about right (especially in a VVS1). By the way, I heard a rumor that the diamond is made by the same cutter as the Crisscut and it looks very similar except the crisscuts seem to be more rectangular. Anyways a very beautiful setting and the diamond has very unique looks.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds right EoT
1.gif
The cushion cut in the rings looks very much like THIS: the criss-cut cushion. I have not seen this cut before...

There is a generic version of the Crisscut, so I guess if one wants to dig for a bargain it would be feasible
rolleyes.gif

CrissSQ.JPG

Cushion Fan

Rough_Rock
That does look like the tiffany one. Thanks for posting the picture Valeria! It seems I am going with the more traditional cushion , finally decided on the stone and now am keeping my fingers crossed before the final ring arrive!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results