shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone seen a setting like this?

Mindyish

Rough_Rock
Looking for a setting similar to these pics but to accomodate round center stone. I am most likely going to have to get a custom made one but havin more pics to show the jeweler would help. I also cant decide what would look best, prong set center or bezel, and round or cushion.

Looking for white gold bead set cushion shaped halo maybe micro pave, surrounding either a prong or bezel set round or cushion, with 3 bezel set melee diamonds on each side of halo as shown in picture. The thinner the band the better as I hate that "cant put fingers together" feelings. Love Milgrain on the halos too. Anyone seen any settings like this before? The last 2 pics are of a design by Gabriel & Co. the first link to pic is by zales. Any opinions as to whether bezel set cushion center or prong set round inside cushion halo would look best appreciated as well as I havent made my mind up yet. I LOVE double claw prongs and was trying to work them in somehow but if bezel set would look more antique that may be the way to go as I know it would mean the setting would sit lower on my finger and I wouldnt bump it up against as much as I always do.

Any links, pics, or opinions appreciated as I try and search for my dream engagement ring. 3 months in at this point.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/mindyish/7dd0751d.jpg
rg3532.jpg bunchring.jpg

Mindyish

Rough_Rock
Also lloving this type of setting. Know I am going one of these two ways. Would love to find more settings like this as well, they are however easier to find than the others I posted about first. These however make it easier to incorporate sapphires which I originally wanted to do. Also a little more feminine and dainty.

DSCN36045.jpg
DSCN61304.jpg
DSCN1862365.jpg
DSCN36065.jpg

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
I love the emerald halo, I just saved that one on my computer the other day!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results