shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone see the Pawn Stars episode where Rick overpays for a kunzite?!

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
It is so big, what to do with it?

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I missed that episode! Well, he was right about one thing. I bet it sits for awhile!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yes, saw that episode a long time ago. I laughed!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw an episode a while ago of the other other Pawnbrokers show, the one with that super angry looking and acting woman and the guy with the mustache. Some lady came in with a box of loose baubles looking for some $$$. He told her they were probably just glass and CZ but gave them to his gem guy to check. The gem guy goes “hey, have a look at this”.
It was a ruby and it was huge and they gave the woman $10,000. I was yelling at the TV “no,no,no”. They ripped that woman off big time.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw an episode a while ago of the other other Pawnbrokers show, the one with that super angry looking and acting woman and the guy with the mustache. Some lady came in with a box of loose baubles looking for some $$$. He told her they were probably just glass and CZ but gave them to his gem guy to check. The gem guy goes “hey, have a look at this”.
It was a ruby and it was huge and they gave the woman $10,000. I was yelling at the TV “no,no,no”. They ripped that woman off big time.

:(2
I think ill stick with antiques road show ! :D
And the repair shop :twirl:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love antiques roadshow, but I once saw a dealer so undervalue a jewel piece, I was screaming at the tv. I think I posted about it here.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
1614714383669.png
Video
Usually, Rick is the one ripping people off, but he's gonna have a tough time making a profit on this piece!

How much do you think it would go for? I have no clue! I used to watch that show a lot back in the day.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Did he really overpay that much? Or is it the fact that literally no one is going to want to buy it.

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You could drive a pantechnicon thru that window! :lol-2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results