shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone on have this type of Cushion Cut

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love those cuts! I had 2 small ones (natural diamonds), but ended up returning both because I wanted something bigger to appreciate the cut pattern. They are super nice.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's my thread comparing one from JA with a branded quadex (again, natural diamonds, but same idea):

Bullybabe65

Rough_Rock
Thank you both for the replies. @Godrick, are you still loving your cushion? Does it compare equally to a round cut in performance?

Godrick

Shiny_Rock
Thank you both for the replies. @Godrick, are you still loving your cushion? Does it compare equally to a round cut in performance?

Hi! Yes! I am loving it sooooooo dearly. It looks like the link to my thread was posted here which has all the details about my journey and lots of photos!!

The reason I made the switch from a crushed ice to this cut was in search of exactly what you ask - the performance of a round with the shape of a cushion. I couldn't be happier, it sparkles like MAD with those big satisfying chunks of light. I recommend seeing in person if you can, of course, but I absolutely love the look.

I was working with a trade-in so I was limited in my options, but Brian Gavin makes a brilliant cushion cut that is marketed to be the performance of a round with the shape of a cushion - you should check them out. I would have worked with them but they don't take trade ins from other places.

Good luck!! Here's some pics just for the hell of it!

This was me comparing my original ER to my upgrade (original center stone is an F color SI2!)
compare.PNG

20231204_124417.jpg Capture 3.PNG 20231129_103344.jpg 20231108_085213.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results