shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone notice something missing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I lifted these from those long threads.
I think Strm posted them and they are the right stone.

avlis

Shiny_Rock
cool rock.. is it a faux pas to ask what the price was?

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Ok Kenny, so when you send that to me my address is ____. Just kidding. Gorgeous stone!! Gongrats!!

*M*

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, having a deja vu moment here. No wonder you asked where those asscher threads were and I replied that they were in the FAQ section above Rocky Talky. So funny to piece things together!!!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanx guyz, and galz
Sorry to keep you guessing, but it was kind of fun for a thread.
No decision on setting, probably tension.
No hurry.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Kenny! Its a jaw-dropping stunner & I can''t wait to see the final ring product!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to express my deep gratitude to everyone here in the PS community.
You guys bring beauty into our lives.

At times there is disagreement and tension but it is all in the pursuit of quality.
PS is an amazing place!

Deep bow!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2006 1:02:43 AM
Author: kenny
I want to express my deep gratitude to everyone here in the PS community.
You guys bring beauty into our lives.

At times there is disagreement and tension but it is all in the pursuit of quality.
PS is an amazing place!

Deep bow!
Well said.
5.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
kenny, i''m glad that amazing asscher found a GREAT home. pictures when it''s done please.

that reminds me...is isaku still around?! i don''t think i''ve seen her in a while.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Mara.
What did she end up buying?
First it was the asscher, then a pink pear, then what?
There were so many posts/threads it was hard to follow.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i don''t even remember either!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Way to string us along, Kenny! lol. CONGRATS on acquiring that awesome asscher! I''m so glad it''s going to a loving home. Can''t wait to see the finished piece!

I''m not sure but I think Isaku decided to take a break from the whole ring saga for awhile until she could muster up the energy and enthusiasm for the project once again. Someone please correct me if I''m rong!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG - congrats Kenny on THAT stunner!!!!
6.gif
9.gif
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
6.gif
Kenny, you dog, CONGRATS!!!

That is one killer stone, can''t wait to see the finished product.
36.gif

And your presentation of the announcement was hilarious, so much more interesting than just posting "look what I got".
9.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/25/2006 1:44:31 AM
Author: KristyDarling
Way to string us along, Kenny! lol. CONGRATS on acquiring that awesome asscher! I''m so glad it''s going to a loving home. Can''t wait to see the finished piece!

I''m not sure but I think Isaku decided to take a break from the whole ring saga for awhile until she could muster up the energy and enthusiasm for the project once again. Someone please correct me if I''m rong!
I think that''s correct. She also considered that gorgeous asscher ring with side traps in CA for awhile. But as far as I know, I think she took a break and did not buy any.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/25/2006 12:16:45 AM
Author: Kaleigh
OMG, having a deja vu moment here. No wonder you asked where those asscher threads were and I replied that they were in the FAQ section above Rocky Talky. So funny to piece things together!!!
I remembered that, too, Lisa, and that is why I assumed it had to be an asscher.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2006 9:23:57 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006

Way to string us along, Kenny! lol. CONGRATS on acquiring that awesome asscher! I'm so glad it's going to a loving home. Can't wait to see the finished piece!

I'm not sure but I think Isaku decided to take a break from the whole ring saga for awhile until she could muster up the energy and enthusiasm for the project once again. Someone please correct me if I'm rong!
I think that's correct. She also considered that gorgeous asscher ring with side traps in CA for awhile. But as far as I know, I think she took a break and did not buy any.
Am I imagining things? I thought she did buy an asscher and was having Maytel Hoffman set it??

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrates!
I didnt win the lottery so I could buy it :{
Atleast its going to a good home!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Kenny! What a gorgeous stone! Be sure to post pics when its done!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh mymymy
30.gif
! Gosh, your collection is growing--didn''t you just buy a round FIF?? I could use a couple of FIF''s myself......
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good memory, BTW it was a ACA round fireball, .82 E VVS1.
30.gif

It may not honk, but it sure does sing.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2006 9:54:05 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 11/25/2006 9:23:57 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006

Way to string us along, Kenny! lol. CONGRATS on acquiring that awesome asscher! I'm so glad it's going to a loving home. Can't wait to see the finished piece!

I'm not sure but I think Isaku decided to take a break from the whole ring saga for awhile until she could muster up the energy and enthusiasm for the project once again. Someone please correct me if I'm rong!
I think that's correct. She also considered that gorgeous asscher ring with side traps in CA for awhile. But as far as I know, I think she took a break and did not buy any.
Am I imagining things? I thought she did buy an asscher and was having Maytel Hoffman set it??
this is what I recall - she got an asscher from james allen I believe and maytel is setting it in a pink diamond halo.

Congrats kenny!! BTW, just so I know - you are a woman, right? If I got your special code right with the Ms you are! lol!!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
congrats kenny! i remember that stone is gorgeous!! i can''t wait to see the pics when done.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/25/2006 5:28:42 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 11/25/2006 9:54:05 AM
Author: Ellen

this is what I recall - she got an asscher from james allen I believe and maytel is setting it in a pink diamond halo.

Congrats kenny!! BTW, just so I know - you are a woman, right? If I got your special code right with the Ms you are! lol!!!
Oh, I somehow missed or forgot that about Isabel. I can''t imagine that she found an asscher as good as this one, though!

And Cehra, no, Kenny is a man!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a man.
At least I was last time I checked.
9.gif

The Ms are from they mouths being covered with tape.

I'm curious.
Why did you think the Ms were a special code for me being a woman???

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t get that either, Kenny! But I will have to admit, I did spend a few minutes trying to decide if there really was a secret message in those messages! I did understand the tape on mouth effect, though!

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
Are you keeping the Solasfera?????
Who is going to set the new one????

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m not sure yet.

I have to think about it.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The tape on mouth thing was just for fun.
Part of me wanted to tell; part wanted to keep it a secret.

I felt like a person mumbling behind tape.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2006 8:22:49 PM
Author: kenny
The tape on mouth thing was just for fun.
Part of me wanted to tell; part wanted to keep it a secret.

I felt like a person mumbling behind tape.
I had a blast last night trying to guess what it was that you bought. I''m glad you did it that way. Such fun!!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results