shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone help me find a solitaire setting w/ very thin band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

froufrou

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,

I am looking for a solitaire setting which would have a very thin band but is not exactly "knife edge" (i dont think?) either. I woulod like it to have an edge from the top, but also id like from the top for the edge to get very thin towards the stone and thicker further out. i also like for the band to come up and meet the stone halfway up. pretty much i like samkongado''s new ring https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/hand-shots-finally.43966/ except that i would like the knife edge part to start sooner and for the ring to look even thinner from the top (but i like how it is actually thick when seen from the side. id like the stone to look kind of like it is floating with what looks like a very thin band (from the top) supporting it

Could you guys post comments/ ie have you seen a setting like this and where?? do i not find one like this because it would not be sturdy enough to hold a diamond? All comments would be very appreciated, thanks :) i have such a slow dialup connection it has taken me a while to surf for rings online :-/ if my explanation did not make sense, sorry.

thanks!!! :)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmmm, don''t know if I''ve seen exactly what you are looking for. Off the top of my head, Whiteflash carries this ring which is the fine lines. I know a few pricescopers have inquired about it and I belive it is very thin and tapers toward the stone.

gi_PL401-CBR_f.jpg

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
The band coming up to meet the stone is a cathedral setting. I think there a few threads on this setting.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results