shape
carat
color
clarity

hand shots finally!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

samkongado

Rough_Rock
Ok, well it only took a week until we got good weather and some sunlight, but I finally got some hand shots (on her this time, I already had some on my hairy fingers!). Unfortunately, my finace has the patience of a small rodent, and I was lucky to get two decent shots. I was trying to mess around with different settings, lighting, and macro stuff but she got tired of it and didn''t want to take anymore photos. I can''t guarantee any more, but here''s the best I could do...

blingbling1.jpg

samkongado

Rough_Rock
Here's one more. I know it's tough to see the real beauty of the diamond, but I swear it's sparkly!

blinging2.jpg

samkongado

Rough_Rock
Ok, now I''m going to post the pics that I took a couple weeks ago B.P. (before proposal) on my own hands, and I was willing to take a bunch of photos before I got a few that turned out good.

ringpic00001.jpg

samkongado

Rough_Rock
and on my finger...

ringpic00002.jpg

samkongado

Rough_Rock
and another on my finger

ringpic00003.jpg

samkongado

Rough_Rock
Ok, here''s the specs, it''s set in the platinum sleek lines cathedral setting from whiteflash , and is an expert selection...

Report: AGS
Shape: Round Ideal Cut
Carat: 0.735
Color: J
Clarity: VS1
Depth: 60.5
Table: 55.6
Crown Angle: 34.5
Crown %: 15.5
Pavilion Angle: 40.8
Pavilion %: 43
Girdle: Thin to Medium
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 5.87-5.89X3.5

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Nice
10.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just responded to the SMTR thread. The ring looks gorgeous, and beautiful on her hand! Congrats on your engagement!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH! Gorgeous! Those last 2 photos are YUM!

And I had to laugh when you said she got tired of your taking photos of the ring! Here on PS, that''s almost unheard of!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! Congrats!
30.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s just beautiful on her hand, Sam! Congratulations again--you are one lucky couple and should be so proud of your symbol of love.
36.gif
35.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sam, it''s just wonderful on her hand! What a beautiful stone and setting! You did a great job, congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results