shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone have this set from Dirt Cheap Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I love this set but would want two matching bands. Anyone have this or seen it in person :)

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
here it is

dirt33.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
there was another pricescoper who ordered that set and wasn't entirly happy with how it turned out. she ended up returning it and getting something else. if i can track down her thread i'll post it...i do remember DCD havind A+ customer service though...

ETA: found it is S95's ring...here's the thread hopefully she'll jump in and give you some more info.

s95

Shiny_Rock
Ronda, I PM''d you. I think that that concept of the ring is lovely, but it wasn''t what I thought and the diamond sat up way too high for me. It was also a little thinner (not band-width wize, but thickness from front to back-wise) than I thought it would be. Regarding DCD, though, I bought a lovely diamond from them and really enjoyed working with them.

s95

Shiny_Rock
P.S. Mrssalvo, you have an excellent memory!!
1.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much!!! I am so happy to hear from someone who has seen the ring. I think I will wait. Did you buy your setting online or local?

thank you

s95

Shiny_Rock
I ended up getting my setting online through WF. I think it would have been easier to have gotten both the diamond and the setting through WF, but they just didn''t have the diamond that I needed specs-wise within my budget. All-in-all, it was not a complicated process, but sending the diamond through registered mail was sort of a nerve-wracking ordeal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results