shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have experience with this seller?

Subu

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have an idea about this seller. Their shop is well maintained and star rated, but their prices seem to be too good. They are a California based store.

IMG_3792.jpeg
Any insight would be really helpful. I couldn’t find any talk about this store on PS!!

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
I would worry about those stones not looking great in person. It looks like they store their stones all together in a package and because of that they have facet-wear which reduces the shininess

Subu

Rough_Rock
I would worry about those stones not looking great in person. It looks like they store their stones all together in a package and because of that they have facet-wear which reduces the shininess

Oh okay! I am still wondering if these stones are natural and untreated like they claim. The prices are quite low compared to some of the other recommended sellers here

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
The gems all look poorly saturated and dull to me. I have seen lots of other seller offering similar quality for prices like that.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
With etsy I wonder if you get the stone in the picture.

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Relatively low-value material that you posted there. Could just be bought in bulk after faceting in China? I'm not saying those stones are particularly unappealing. I can't tell if it's wonky cutting or all the stones are tilted relative to the image plane of the camera sensor but I suspect it's the latter.

Subu

Rough_Rock
Relatively low-value material that you posted there. Could just be bought in bulk after faceting in China? I'm not saying those stones are particularly unappealing. I can't tell if it's wonky cutting or all the stones are tilted relative to the image plane of the camera sensor but I suspect it's the latter.

I see. Yes, they claim to have some large Rwandan stones for under 20$ a carat.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results