shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have experience with michael_e on LT?

Desertrose

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi, I'm new here, and have really been appreciating the engaged, informative community. I'm working on my beginner collection and came across this seller who cuts his own gems. The pics look nice but they aren't always super clear, and there is only one light source. Anyone have experience with him?

Also, my first big purchase is an engagement set from Sally at HOW, and I see that she has a great reputation here. That's nice to know since we already started deposits! As soon as I receive them I'd love to post pics and see what everyone thinks. They aren't huge gems but I wanted something practical in size and cost was a factor too.

Thanks! Glad to find this community!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Michael_e is great, and I've had a wonderful experience with him making me a 5-stone ring that I posted about recently here :) I have nothing but positive things to say about him and recommend him 100%

Desertrose

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thanks lovedogs and minousbijoux (pardon misspelling) for the extremely fast response! :wavey:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've bought several stones from Michael E. The stones were as advertised and he is wonderful to work with.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've worked w/Michael as well-he cut three stones for me. I've also talked w/him a LOT about settings and stones-he's always incredibly helpful and patient.

tara3056

Shiny_Rock
I've also worked with Michael - not with a colored stone, but he helped me create a semi-custom pendant and did a wonderful job (in terms of both workmanship and communication). I would not hesitate at all to buy a colored stone from him and know he would stand behind whatever he sells. Go for it :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results