shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have any experience with Danhov white gold?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

linvillegorge

Rough_Rock
I figure since there has a been a flurry of white gold/platinum topics on the board lately, now would be a good time to aske this. I'm ordering this ring in white gold from James Allen: http://www.novori.com/diamond-engagement-rings-12628R4-p.html
I'd link the JA site, but they have not updated it with all of the Danhov Meno collection yet! I won't subject you to Danhov's annoying flash site.
I was just wondering if anyone has any personal or first hand experiences with Danhov rings in white gold (or Danhov rings in general, for that matter). I have been assured by Josh at James Allen that Danhov uses a very high quality 18k white gold that they call "Brilliant White" or something like that. Evidently it has held up very well and yellowish tint shouldn't be a problem for years. Just looking for more experiences.

momothree

Shiny_Rock
I have a new Danhov ring that is white gold. I wear it next to my eternity band, which is set in platinum, and you can''t tell the difference. Of course, I don''t know how it wears over time because I''ve only had mine for a week or so...

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
I just got my Danhov white gold ering from James Allen and it''s perfectly lovely. It''s the E-1 setting from the Meno collection. I chose white gold for the price differential (put the $$$ into the diamond instead) and I thought it would be stronger for the more delicate setting I chose. Of course I can''t yet tell you how it wears since it''s only a week old but it looks wonderful so far, and survived a fall down a flight of stairs last weekend.

Good luck with whatever you decide but I personally am very happy with my choice!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results