shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have a stone set in this ritani ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Link

I think I like this setting! I'd like to see more angles though. Do you know if you can get it without the stone? If you have it could you please post photos including hand shots? Thanks!

ETA: Ok so not sure the link works. It's the blue topaz ring on the page it seems to link to. Item is 39QQ1

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have no idea. I''ve heard that Ritani will only allow Ritani dealers to set the stone in their settings, but maybe I''m wrong. Pretty setting.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2009 11:52:17 AM
Author: Chrono
I have no idea. I've heard that Ritani will only allow Ritani dealers to set the stone in their settings, but maybe I'm wrong. Pretty setting.

True, but she could just have Pearlman's set the stone, Ritani will sell the setting without the stone normally, but Ritani is also supposed to set whatever stone you want (or the dealer, but I would have Ritani do it). The insurance issue is the possible problem if the stone is expensive.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why not give Pearlman''s a call? He''ll be able to answer ALL your questions instead of us here trying to guess.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Well I was hoping someone had the setting so I could see pics of different angles first. Then I was going to email. I wanted to make sure that I liked it first! I don''t have a stone yet, but I''m sure all you could help with that! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results