shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have a princess cut solitaire pendant?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I never see this, and would like to, especially "on point" or "kite set." But anyway they''re set, I''d love to see some!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
This thread might have some ideas for you Kelli
1.gif
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/any-pictures-of-princess-pendant-settings.28447/

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thanks you guys! I can always count on you to find me something! Great things on both links!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah I totally forgot about that! What an awesome find. Thanks for reminding me of that one.

Love in Bloom--- what size is that ruby in your VC ring? I hope you don''t mind me asking, I just really LOVE that ring and would love to have one similar someday.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I love that look!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2008 10:42:06 PM
Author: Kelli
Oh yeah I totally forgot about that! What an awesome find. Thanks for reminding me of that one.

Love in Bloom--- what size is that ruby in your VC ring? I hope you don''t mind me asking, I just really LOVE that ring and would love to have one similar someday.
Hi Kelli. I''m quite flattered and I think you should totally go for it! My ruby is 4.2mm and VC sourced it for me. I believe it is 0.42ct, so 4''s and 2''s all around, hehe.
2.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Awesome. Thank you!!! Unfortunately, I have a very long jewelry wish list (thanks pricescope!). Right now I''m waiting for my ering to get back from WF and it will be quite a while before I can even look into a project like that! But someday....
31.gif
There are definitely a few things I REALLY want to acquire someday--- studs, pendant, RHR, some stackables, I could go on and on.... Having a july birthday I was always intrigues by rubies, especially RED RED RED ones like yours and the VC setting is perfect for it! Especially in yellow gold. Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results