shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have a necklace/pendant form Whiteflash and/or which would you choose?

Which would you choose?

• Total voters

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
I am thinking of buying myself a necklace to try out an ACA before I take the leap into my anniversary ring. I'm thinking around 0.3 carat, in white gold. I really love the Verismo necklace, very similar to the Tiffany BTD solitaire necklace but I worry that it might be prone to flipping. I was told by WF that the Lucky pendant is a good alternative and is not as flippy. I am also considering the 4 prong basket because its so classic. Decisions, decisions.... :think:

Which would you choose? And if you have any of these or any of the other Whiteflash necklaces please share your thoughts =)2

Verismo:

1606033148236.png

Lucky:

1606033176488.png

Four prong basket:

1606033208650.png

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
The first ideal cut diamond I ever I purchased back in 2010 is from WF and set in their Bellerina pendant. I customized it a little and had it set on a bale instead of the standard fixed chain, and the diamond is .617ct.

Here's a link to the SMTB thread in case you wanted to see more photos: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-wf-bellerina.146911/

I would say that pre-pandemic, I wore this necklace at least 2x a week and it rarely ever flips. If I recall correctly, the original PSer (Belle?) who custom designed this pendant with WF had in mind that they didn't want it to flip. After a decade of wear, I can say that they succeeded lol.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like my necklace To slide on the chain or it moves too much. I would do the 4 prong basket.

Izzy70

Shiny_Rock
I have a 6 prong basket with bunny ears and I like that it moves on the chain. The clasp may move around a bit but my diamond is always front and centre!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The 3-prong martini. I like the minimalist setting that showcases the diamond! I have a 0.53ct, and it doesn't flip.

Xboct

Rough_Rock
Trade
My husband gave me a tiffany necklace last Christmas and it really looks great! So if you are thinking of buying yourself some jewelry from Tiffany, you can not even doubt that you will like it. My husband knows how much I love jewelry and it's really hard to surprise me with a new necklace or ring. However, I recently found out about custom pendants. My husband came up with the idea of an unusual ring and was able to bring it to life. When I saw this ring, I was really amazed at how much love and care my husband put into it!

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
I have 3prongs martini and I love it. If I ever upgrade the center diamond, I’ll still choose the same settings. It’s classic, timeless, good for daily wear and still can use it in dressy occasion. Never have flipping problem.
If you’re having an upgrade in mind, you might need to think through about the size because you might not be able to use the same setting when you upgrade the center, which will cost $260-$460.

scrabble98

Rough_Rock
Hi! I just purchased a bezel set necklace .57 ct from WF. I originally ordered the Lucky for the basket but didn’t like that the bezel was not fixed. So it would slide around and it actually tilted forward as the chain is through the middle of the basket. I ended up switching to the Verismo and am very happy with it. No flipping although there is some poking. It doesn’t bother me. I do already own a solitaire in a basket setting (not WF) which I would recommend if it’s your first diamond necklace. I am loving the Verismo bezel pendant so much. Good luck with your choice and keep us posted!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results