shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone had this happen on Etsy?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was so weird because I never bought anything. So why were they following me? What was there to follow? It was kind of unsettling.

This happens to me on IG all the time!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
It was so weird because I never bought anything. So why were they following me? What was there to follow? It was kind of unsettling.

I agree. It is unsettling. I just don't know why people would bother with someone who isn't a vendor. Luckily I have 0 private information visible so I'm just going to leave it. My user name isn't even my name.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are the latest gems that Etsy thinks I'm interested in looking at. For the record I do not have a Cadillac Escalade or the size thighs that should be in those leggings!

IMG_7890.jpg

IMG_7891.jpg

IMG_7892.jpg

IMG_7893.jpg

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
You mean you don't need a pair of steampunk leggings?! Seriously though, those are the most random assortment of items ever!!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanna take a bath with that wolf soap :lol:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness those leggings! @OdetteOdile, lie what on earth is going on with their AI?!

@stracci2000, maybe I can ask for custom molds, I'd rather take a bath with "hot man" than a wolf lol!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These are the latest gems that Etsy thinks I'm interested in looking at. For the record I do not have a Cadillac Escalade or the size thighs that should be in those leggings!

IMG_7890.jpg

IMG_7891.jpg

IMG_7892.jpg

IMG_7893.jpg

:-o:-o:-o
Those leggings are hideous, I don't think anyone would look good in those, even the skinny-minis I know!

lynahs1295

Shiny_Rock
oh my goodness! that is crazy!!! funny but crazy :lol:

i kinda like the leggings :oops:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results