shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone got classic trio wedding sets to show?

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Ooohhh, so beautiful :kiss2:

Well, now you ask :Up_to_something: I am slowly continuing on my journey of finding The One, learning as I go. I have realised that I have an upper limit of about 0.75ct for a solitaire. The 2ct EC was beautiful but just too big for me (physically and lifestyle). I've realised that I have sensory issues with wearing jewellery which means that if a ring is uncomfortable or gets in my way, or if I can't easily wash and dry my hands thoroughly with it on, I just won't wear it. No clusters, haloes, pave, or designs that trap water. The design of a ring is very important to me - I'd rather have a much smaller diamond in an "original" design that a big diamond in a replica.

I have been looking seriously at some second-hand Tiffany rings as my preference is for some of the 90s/noughties discontinued designs (etoile, lucida etc). I love the original Tiffany and Co but just worry that it will be too high and get in my way, and I'll be back to not wearing it. I am wrestling between what feels good to wear (a bezel) and the beauty of the classic Tiffany ring design (as exemplified by your jaw-dropping ring...)

Do you wear it all the time during the day or take it off for housework etc?

Out of all the things I’ve had I think my favorite combination is a Tiffany solitaire I bought second hand and my etoile band.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Ally T ummm yeahhhh!! I love a platinum sandwich with diamond bread!! Love it either way!! Have you sandwiched the soli between the bands? I mean…so many options with such a classic set!
Thank you for indulging me. Feel free so share more ;-)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Ally T ummm yeahhhh!! I love a platinum sandwich with diamond bread!! Love it either way!! Have you sandwiched the soli between the bands? I mean…so many options with such a classic set!

Thank you, beautiful!

Yes, I mostly sandwich the soli in the middle if wearing all 3 together because it’s so comfy, even though I’m not a fan of a sparkly mash up & prefer to have Tiff stand out & proud. The inside of the wedding & eternity rings are full on half pipe comfort fit, so there is no sharpness or pinching. The Tiffany, although very slim, has a sharper edge & I hate how it feels to the fleshy part of my finger if I put it on last. However cold hands means rattling lose & spinning rings, which i also hate, so wedge the eternity on too.

I don’t have a picture of them like that to hand, so will take one tomorrow.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Forum policies allow to post only earth mined diamonds in this forum...lab diamonds are not allowed...

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear a 2mm plat spacer band between Bella and her BFF. I think the PoW’s looks thinner, possibly somewhere around 1.5-1.7mm.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@MillieLou you might also consider a Tiffany True. It is set ultra low.....see height comparison pics (Soli and True) on my thread.....

And I love the Lucida as well. I've seen a few....8)

cheers--Sharon

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Here you go! :kiss2:
(Excuse the very cold dry hands - I’m just home from Playground duty!)

IMG_2571.jpeg

IMG_2572.jpeg

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love a good sandwich :lol: ! @Ally T thank you for sharing with us!! What a versatile set that Tiffany is!! Love it!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_5894.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4044.jpeg
    IMG_4044.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 71590053421__A37840A6-A842-4A8A-851D-CE69116D7576.jpeg
    71590053421__A37840A6-A842-4A8A-851D-CE69116D7576.jpeg
    160.4 KB · Views: 17

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
A strange stack I know but I love it

Attachments

• IMG_9218.jpeg
    IMG_9218.jpeg
    240.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5005.jpeg
    IMG_5005.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 45

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
I have a 2mm wedding band that I wear as a spacer, but I don't wear them this way too often.
plain stack.jpg

Instead, I usually wear this

diamond stack.jpg

or better yet, one of my gemstone bands

ruby stack.jpg

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
I love seeing all of these! I see trios quite often in the US but it seems like they are usually welded together. Here is my daily set!

1EE8324A-7101-4952-9D47-5B0CBFD3456A.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results