shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone getting stuff from Yvonne's sale?

Eady

Rough_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What do people think of this pendant? (i.e. cut & color on the peridot)

My sister's birthday is in August and I've been wanting to get her some nice jewelry--but nothing too nice LOL because she doesn't have her ears pierced. She's getting older though and will start interviewing for jobs soon, so I thought it might be good for her to have a quality, relatively simple piece with her birthstone.

Thoughts? TIA!

I think it's pretty. Simple enough for daily wear while still providing a little something extra. Nice eye! :kiss2:

voce

Ideal_Rock
Oh that’s just my size too! :love: I really shouldn’t though!
Oh I was tempted too. It helped because it wasn't my size, and might look small on the finger I want to wear it on. But the colors are gorgeous!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
The earrings I wanted aren’t included in the sale :cry2: ... good for my wallet tho ;)2

sapphiremomma

Shiny_Rock
Premium
There are a few things I’m trying to resist!!!!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Luckily o_O nothing I want is on sale.

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It does scream Elle. :mrgreen2: Too bad I have to be a good girl and resist buying anything.
At least I have my two DK projects to get me through these dark times. :lol-2:

I just want to live vicariously through everyone else. :cool2:

I feel your pain, Elle, lol! I'm having to behave myself until my paraiba ring is finished. There is a chrome tourmaline hexagon ring in her shop I really like. I even asked her to consider including it in a flash sale, but this one came at the wrong time for me.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I decided to buy them. They are pretty and hopefully I like them!

You should grab the matching pendant!!! :kiss2:

I have two projects in the works with Yvonne so have to sit this one out. Someone bought the beaded necklace I was going back/forth on...it was a little shorter than I like so I was happy the decision was made for me.

Since I have to live vicariously through others this time, here are some of my sale favorites :whistle:

I love Yvonne's hexagon rings so surprised this one is still there
https://www.etsy.com/listing/293879...ruby-ring?ref=shop_home_active_31&pro=1&frs=1

il_794xN.975525628_ltw0.jpg

Given stones most often look better IRL than Yvonne's photos, I think this will be beautiful assuming the garnets are mint in color as shown in this pic as compared to the others where they look yellow-ish.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/473919...hite-gold?ref=shop_home_active_18&pro=1&frs=1

il_794xN.1029988820_azt8.jpg

If this has a good blue-purple color change like her melee, this would be a fun ring.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/566700...rcon-rose?ref=shop_home_active_38&pro=1&frs=1

il_794xN.1428836597_q1nk (1).jpg

For those who love her dainty colorful earrings

https://www.etsy.com/listing/468005...-gemstone?ref=shop_home_active_41&pro=1&frs=1

il_fullxfull.1060557389_iqox.jpg

sapphiremomma

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@lilmosun, you had all my favorites listed - the mint and purple garnet pendant, sapphire and emerald hexagon ring and purple garnet earrings. I’ve gone back and forth all day and just pulled the trigger and bought the earrings!!! Except for my diamond studs I don’t have any expensive earrings so this was a lot for me to spend on some. But I’ve admired these ones for awhile!!!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Someone please buy this!! The design is gorgeous!!! I don’t usually like marquis stones but this is so beautiful!!!
2785A7D2-FF42-4CD1-B912-AC4BAD5708C9.png
It is gorgeous! I want a ring in this style, just not pink sapphire. :kiss2:

voce

Ideal_Rock
Oh, and seriously, Yvonne's tactic of posting a few new things every day is one that works so well. It makes quite a few of us check her Etsy shop every day!

sapphiremomma

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh, and seriously, Yvonne's tactic of posting a few new things every day is one that works so well. It makes quite a few of us check her Etsy shop every day!

Yes I check it everyday! Multiple times during a sale lol. And I don’t need to buy anything else!!!! I still can’t beliebe I bought those purple garnet earrings even though I’m sure I’ll love them!!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I check her store everyday, which I must stop doing, because I'm the fool who bought the bypass ring. I even left it in my cart for a bit, in case it wasn't meant to be. I've been wanting a bypass ring with different main stones, but this was just so pretty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results