shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone else spring cleaning their jewelry box?

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@winnietucker - thank you for sharing your beautiful flowers with us! Wow!!!!! You are inspiring me to learn more about orchids. This may horrify you but I tend to treat them like cut flowers that last a long time ;-)

Once they lose their bloom I compost them... my they are beautiful though. And I only buy the $20 ones. Yours are exquisite.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@PreRaphaelite, I will always be so thankful that you decided to part with your paperclip necklace. It just works so perfectly with my Fiona pendant.

I find that knowing someone is thrilled with a piece I've sold them makes parting with it easier. I've heard from folks I've sold to on both LT and Ebay and I'm always thankful they take the time to share their thoughts.

I remember that necklace! It was gorgeous!

collier

Shiny_Rock
I do spring clean my jewelry drawer. I get it all out and organize it and clean it and update my list/photos for insurance/historical purposes. Most of the pieces I don't use or wear are family pieces that I would never sell.

Now having written the above it makes me sound like a crazy hoarder, but my great great somebody was clearly a wealthy badass because I have a gold pen knife as a jewelry box decoration :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results