shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone else get emotional with wedding stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
My mother has already commissioned my aunt to be the official "Holder of the Tissue Box" when we go for me to try on dresses. Apparently the box will be supersized. And I suspect that, between the three of us plus my MOH, it will also be empty by the end of the day.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven''t even tried on one dress yet but I know that I''ll need tissues when I start. There are a couple of dresses that everytime I see a picture of them I just get so caught up. I can''t wait to try them on but I''m going to wait until the end of the summer before I try them on. I can''t wait now!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''m a huge crier. Wedding pictures, videos, commercials, songs... It gets to me. I hope I don''t cry too much on my wedding day!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m the same-I definitely don''t want to cry on my wedding day.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
That''s why we need to get it out of our systems now, before the big day arrives!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Exactly-we can have a big collective cry over wedding things so on the day, we can all be smiley and happy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results