shape
carat
color
clarity

Anybody with 3 stone RBs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparklechick

Rough_Rock
My brother wants to propose to his girlfriend with a 3 stone setting. He has a 2carat round for the center but doesn''t know what sides to pair it with. Anybody have any pictures they''d like to share?
Thanks!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a matter of fact, I just posted my three stone round brilliant yesterday. My center stone is 2.22 and the side stones are approximately .33 each - just so you can compare sizes. I also like pear and trillion sides but because the look of different cuts vary greatly from the RB, you have to find just the right stones or just the right mounting IMO. Hope this helps - there are some really pretty rings on PS - make sure to see Headlight''s three stone ring with trillions and Kaleigh''s three stone ring with pears. Those are two wonderful examples of three stone rings with different side stones looking absolutely spectacular!

ring3onhand.JPG

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
This is a custom platinum sim ring that I have, with a 2 carat center (8mm) and half carat sidestones (4mm) each. I wanted 3 prongs on the sidestones to make it taper down to the shank, and look almost like pears. Since it''ssuch a quality setting, I do plan to fill it with real diamonds one day.

skimthree.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Excuse the green hue of the picture.....I don''t have any better pics.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
For a different setting here is a picture of my three stone RB ring with the diamonds set in half bezels and pave'' on the shank. My center stone is a little smaller at 1.24 carats and the side stones are half a carat each, but it will give you some idea of proportions.

suesideprofile.JPG

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
this is my three stone ring, of course mine comes with a much much smaller center stone...it is a 0.64ct center with the side stones 0.4ct each...there are some amazing rings here on PS and i agree with KM that doing a search will return a number of amazing posts..

2223ab3.jpg

sparklechick

Rough_Rock
Oh my gosh what beautiful rings everyone has!!!

MissGotRocks, your ring is gorgeous! It looks so big! I think my brothers preference is all RBs or at least I think that''s what she likes. I love the look of yours!

Jaysonsmom, your ring is beautiful as well! I like the idea of the 3 prongs to give it that ''pear'' shape.

Sundial, wow, your ring is so unusual! I love that pave!

Kamuelamom, I''m going to have to do a search, I can''t believe I didn''t even think of that! Duh!!

msb700, your ring looks just like a DVatche setting I''ve seen before, I love it!

Thanks everyone! I''ll have to have my brother check these out, he''s not going to know what to do!!!!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
PM5.jpg

Custom made by Precious Metals, Melbourne, Australia.
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

sparklechick

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for sharing your pics and the threads. I''ve been having so much fun looking I''m thinking maybe I want one but with an emerald cut!!

Sevens one that thread is awesome and my brother is getting plenty of great ideas!!!

Shay

Shiny_Rock
msb700

I just have to say I LOVE your ring.
30.gif
Every time I see your avatar my heart skips a beat... and I dont even LIKE rounds!
9.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
shay: thank u so much
emembarrassed.gif
it has really grown on me, and even though i have thoughts about changing the setting sometimes, i have another look at it and realize that i still love it too much to let it go!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results