shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Valentine''s Proposals comming up??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was just thinking that Valentine''s Day was coming up & wondering if anyone was planning a proposal around that time. Also, if you celebrate Valentine''s Day, what did you buy your significant other?

As for me, I will be receiving my ring on the weekend of Feb. 7-9th. We''re going to Niagra Falls for a romantic get-a-away. No snickering for those that know about Niagra Falls. We''re staying at the Radisson Suites(is respectable) & of course we got the jacuzzi suite for the entire weekend. ;-) I believe that Domino (from DT) stayed at the same place when he proposed to his fiance. As for my gift, he''ll be getting his Tag..Link Quartz watch. LOL I''ve mentioned this on Dt, but I''ll post it here. My bf kept saying in a joking manner, that it''s unfair for a woman to get a nice diamond to represent her engagement but the bf get nothing. Well, we went out one day & he started drooling over this Tag watch. So, I went back & bought it. He''ll be getting his e-watch the same weekend I get my e-ring.
love.gif
I thought that it was only fair considering how much he spent on my ring. I would think a man would be proud to show off his e-watch.
appl.gif
haha

Judy
13.gif

Lugus

Shiny_Rock
ME ME ME!!!

*if* I can get everything together in time, I'm good to go for valentines day. My sweety will be SO surprised. I have her convinced that in order to buy a diamond of the caliber we've decided on, I'll have to wait until at least August.

We've dated for almost 4 years and she still doesn't see it coming. That, my pricescope friends, took quite some work.
1.gif

rocknovice

Rough_Rock
I like the watch idea. I've had my eye on a nice stainless steel rolex. I'll have to work on that one. I need to plant the idea without being obvious...

nineta

Rough_Rock
Ahh... In Spain (where I come from, ehm), the man gets a watch or cufflinks or so. My American hubby was astonished when I gave him his loooong dreamt of Lange und Soehne, hehehe.. you guys deserve it, it's a bit unfair that we get the rock and you don't get anything!
12.gif

setting_help_please

Rough_Rock
I'll be proposing somewhere around the middle of February--I can't believe the time has come. I tried to get the idea in my girlfriend's head that all men should recieve e-watches; I don't think she bought it.

I will say, however, that Jonathan and Mark Morrell didn't do as much damage on my wallet as a new Lange 1 would do on my girl's purse.

Nineta, maybe you could talk to her.
2.gif

nineta

Rough_Rock
equals25, I actually went for the Saxonia (yellow gold with brown strap). The Lange 1 would have definitely broken the bank!

Feel free to give you fiancee my email
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results