shape
carat
color
clarity

Any "The Office" fans here? (Jim has a ring!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2008 3:31:42 PM
Author: Dreamgirl

Once again, I appologize. I had put it in the thread title so that it went hand in hand with the LIW area. I guess if everyone wants to be mad at me for this, so be it.

Don't worry about it, hon. It was an honest mistake, and you've apologized. There's nothing else you can do.

As for the episode, it was a good one. Though I'm wondering where they'll go after Jim proposes. Three seasons were basically structured around "will they or won't they?". A friend of mine brought up a good point about the engagement, planning the wedding, etc., but will it be as effective as the big buildup to "Jam"?

INdmbLove

Shiny_Rock
I see them as a run off and get eloped type, I guess because Pam had such a long build- up with her last engagement. Just my opinion-

Great point though- where do they go now? However, I kind of thought the same thing after they started dating- and I''ve yet to really be disappointed.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven''t seen the most recent episode (due to tornado threats on Thursdsay night), but I was a huge fan of The Office UK.

The Office US developed the Jim/Pam thing so much more than the UK episodes developed the Tim/Dawn relationship. I think they''ve drawn it out about as well as they can. I can''t wait to watch this episode!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2008 3:04:41 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Im truly sorry, but seriously, did I really ruin it for people?
I responded BECAUSE SHE ASKED ... in the post DIRECTLY ABOVE MINE. Spoiler notification is a widely known net courtesy -- like not burping in someone''s face IRL. People learn by being called out ... or seeing other people be called out. It''s the worldwide wild west. Geez.

austinite

Rough_Rock
I can''t wait to see if they bring it up again on tomorrow''s episode!

I love the office but don''t watch it religiously (Grey''s Anatomy takes priority for me). I just watched the latest on nbc.com and LOL...it was hilarious.

I for one thank you for posting this as it made me aware episodes were available online.....plus my bf is a huge fan and watches when he can (he travels alot) so I made sure to fill him in on the whole "Jim has a ring" thing....hehehe

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, It''s like that skit in SNL about Lost. Where Maya Rudolph didn''t want anyone to talk about the show because she was a season behind. The show already aired...it''s not our fault you didn''t watch it when it aired.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
There is a huge difference between not talking about something when somebody''s missed a season and posting a huge spoiler the day after the show airs. Sometimes people get held up and don''t get to watch it that day and are saving it for the next day or the day after, especially since episodes are online now. It''s like telling people the major twist in the ending of a movie after it''s left theatres: some people wait for their own reasons and don''t want the surprises ruined.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Whatever to everyone saying that it was a spoiler. Every time I see the commercials for the show they have the scene of him with the ring so I don''t think it would come as a surprise to anyone. I will still watch it...nice to know its online on NBC.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
But then again I always read the last chapter of the book first...just to be prepared of whats to come. I can''t ever stand the suspense

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results