shape
carat
color
clarity

Any rich gold lovers here?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ma re

Ideal_Rock
If there are, let''s see your favorite pieces in high karat gold. I also won''t mind seeing them being worn (like hand shots and stuff).

Enjoy!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
There''s a very long thread about this, called something like Favorite Gold Designers or Do you have a favorite gold designer? --something like that.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Someone has some scrumptious 24K gold bangle bracelets...I can''t remember who right now but they are STUNNING.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2008 6:54:55 PM
Author: glitterata
There''s a very long thread about this, called something like Favorite Gold Designers or Do you have a favorite gold designer? --something like that.

AGBF started it.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Yes, there are many gold lovers here!
1.gif
Enjoy!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/do-you-have-a-favorite-gold-designer.29197/

cheers--Sharon

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m still dreaming of Bucellati.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
9/5/2008 10:48:35 AM

Author:
Harriet

I'm still dreaming of Bucellati.

As am I!!! The problem is that I am not a rich enough gold lover to buy any Buccellati!!! Or the diamond tennis bracelet that I want, either. Instead I plan to send my daughter to college. Choices, choices!

Deb, high karat gold lover
34.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/6/2008 11:06:35 AM
Author: AGBF

Date:
9/5/2008 10:48:35 AM

Author:
Harriet

I''m still dreaming of Bucellati.

As am I!!! The problem is that I am not a rich enough gold lover to buy any Buccellati!!! Or the diamond tennis bracelet that I want, either. Instead I plan to send my daughter to college. Choices, choices!

Deb, high karat gold lover
34.gif
HI:

Not even of something caught your fancy on Signed Pieces? It comes and goes there.....

Harriett: do you frequent Estate shops in your neck of the woods; have you never seen any Buccellati worth having?

cheers--Sharon

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I love high carat gold even though I mostly wear white metals.I would buy more if I could afford several different jewelry wardrobes. But I have a pair of 22k earrings and 22k ring which I wear together when I''m in the mood.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i wear a 24kt gold chain.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2008 12:27:06 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Not even of something caught your fancy on Signed Pieces? It comes and goes there.....

Harriett: do you frequent Estate shops in your neck of the woods; have you never seen any Buccellati worth having?

cheers--Sharon
Hi Sharon,

All the time, but I prefer the more contemporary Buccellati. I am in love with an estate Chaumet, though.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
9/4/2008 7:11:04 PM

Author:
neatfreak

Someone has some scrumptious 24K gold bangle bracelets...I can't remember who right now but they are STUNNING.

I posted pictures of mine in the gold thread mentioned above. Sharon (canuk-gal) also posted pictures of her 24K bangle bracelets in that thread. Hers open and close; mine slip over the hand. Hers are hollow; mine are solid.

Deborah
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a hand shot of Sharon wearing her 24K bangles :).

Deborah
34.gif

sharon24kbangles.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a photograph taken by the jeweler who made my gold bangle bracelets. He had kept the original five while making the last two to make sure that they all worked together, so he took a photograph while he had all the bracelets together.

Deborah
34.gif

AGBF24kgoldbangles.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results