shape
carat
color
clarity

Any pics of HW halo style ering with non-flush eternity band??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ddcha

Shiny_Rock
My wife loves the HW halo style with the donut/basket setting. But it doesn't allow for flush eternity band. Wondering what it looks like in real life on a finger. I searched and couldn't find any.

Have seen modified settings that allow for flush fit but don't like the "V" prong look.

Please post your pics if you have them. THANKS!

ddcha

Shiny_Rock
none? wow.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I'm not sure what the question is, but if you're looking for pictures of the HW micropave, there's a few owners who posted pictures. I'd try a search (try again if you're talking about HW branded rings, I've seen the HW micropave at least three times). I don't think, on any given day, there's an owner of an HW ring ready to post pictures. They're pretty rare.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Here's one.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/harry-winston-micropave-flower-pictures.89515/

You have to use "micropave" in the search.

ddcha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 9:55:19 PM
Author: Imdanny
I''m not sure what the question is, but if you''re looking for pictures of the HW micropave, there''s a few owners who posted pictures. I''d try a search (try again if you''re talking about HW branded rings, I''ve seen the HW micropave at least three times). I don''t think, on any given day, there''s an owner of an HW ring ready to post pictures. They''re pretty rare.
Thanks for your replies, but I''m trying to see what the HW e-ring looks like with a wedding band. The HW ring has a little donut or basket at the base of the mount, which prevents the wedding band from sitting flush against the e-ring. I just want to see how it looks on a finger with that gap.

ddcha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 11:38:54 PM
Author: asforhim
I prefer to wear my ring without a band. I have been considering a pink diamond e-band (custom made by HW) but I don''t want it to distract from the simple beauty of the ring. I think I''ll get the band and wear it on occassions.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/harry-winston-pave-halo-what-about-pink-micropave-diamond-band.110982/
Your ring is beautiful. But my wife wants to wear a wedding band with it. Hence the little dilemma we face...oh poor us!
20.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
There are actually quite a few pictures on here of replicas as well as a few originals. Go over to the Show me the ring thread and either do a search or look through the thread at the top of the page. Angela in Japan (ps user) I believe has the original HW setting but I'm not sure if the pictures are still visible. Try posting this thread in the Show me the ring forum. Hope that helps you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results