shape
carat
color
clarity

Any pics of a 4mm band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fiancee to be

Rough_Rock
My girlfriend''s band is going to be 4mm, her request. Does anyone have any pictures of a diamond ring with a 4mm band? Her stone will be princess cut but I''m curious to see any shapes, thanks in advance.

-FTB

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Hello!
Here is the link to my engagement ring. The appraisal said the width of the band at the stone is 4.3mm and it tapers to 1.9 at the bottom of the ring. At first I thought I only wanted a thin band to make the stone pop but the decoration allows for that even though the wdith of the band is greater than I previously wanted. Sorry for the fuzzy pictures.

Princess cuts generally look smaller than round brilliants for the same carat weight and the setting makes a difference too. In my opinion a pave band makes the diamond look much bigger!

One of my FAVORITE princess cut settings is the one from prettyinpave in the "Under 1ct diamonds" thread.

My e-ring
Link to \"Under 1ct diamonds\" thread

Hope that helps!

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
Here is my ring...it''s a 1ct cushion cut set in a Lucida style band. It''s a smidge bigger than 4 mm at it''s widest part.

sar-bearring3.jpg

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s something I found in another thread that may be able to help you.
21.gif

mmpics.jpg

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
If you know the size of your stone (and dimensions) it''s possible to photoshop the diamond onto one of the plain bands posted above to see the final look.

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
Here is a pic of my 4mm band. The engagement ring that''s next to the band is 4.5mm and the band is 4mm comfort fit.

dsi2onhand.jpg

Fiancee to be

Rough_Rock
Wow thanks for all the pics guys, all those look gorgeous. Photoshopping the stone in is a great idea. My stone is a princess cut 1.33c, it is 6.00x6.00. Thanks again everybody.

-FTB

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results