shape
carat
color
clarity

Any opinion on this round 2ct?

facebookin

Rough_Rock
I don't love the cut

Anything particular about the cut? I know the 59% table may be too big. Could you tell something from the visuals?
@Kim N found an amazing stone. I'd go with that.
Yep that one is amazing and I got that one coming in the coming days and will make an update. I bought this one before consulting (discovering) with the forum...and today I got this one delivered. Will try to take some pictures of it. Now I have 30 days to decide if I want to keep both...

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anything particular about the cut? I know the 59% table may be too big. Could you tell something from the visuals?

Yep that one is amazing and I got that one coming in the coming days and will make an update. I bought this one before consulting (discovering) with the forum...and today I got this one delivered. Will try to take some pictures of it. Now I have 30 days to decide if I want to keep both...

Theres unevenness in the cut and it's just not as precise as the other one

facebookin

Rough_Rock
Here are the promised pictures. I spent so much time taking pictures and these are the least bad ones... Not that easy I have to say, to capture those arrows at the right angle/moment. The arrows are not always dark/black, I had to go all around the house to find a good place. I wonder if a better diamond (H&A?) would be much easier to photograph with a phone camera.

This is the first ring and diamond I ever bought. I really like the setting so still unsure if I want to return it. But I really want to learn at least how I could do better buying a good lab diamond next time. So please fire away with your honest opinions.

Also a video.

IMG_7557.jpeg IMG_7558.jpeg IMG_7531.jpeg IMG_7532.jpeg IMG_7547.jpeg IMG_7526.jpeg IMG_7527.jpeg IMG_7530.jpeg

Last edited:

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
In the grand scheme of things, this is a really really good diamond. It also depends on how much you paid for it.

If you really like it, it’s better than most diamonds out there, so keep it and enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results