shape
carat
color
clarity

Any ideas on a similar ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
I think this ring is really pretty. Does anyone have anything similar? I am looking for something like it... any ideas? Any pictures would be great!

Here's the link: http://www.primestyle.com/details/ring-11148.html

Thanks!

ETA: Has anyone heard of or used primestyle?

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Picture....

15602_1b.jpg

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Another...

15602_2b.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Sorry I have never heard of "primestyle", but the ring is pretty!!!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is very pretty, hmmm, might have to think about something like this for my recycle project.
1.gif

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks!

Does anyone have any pictures (doesn''t have to be of your own) of anything similar?

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Sparkles22,

I have heard of primestyle and sadly not good things. My soon to be sister in law got her e-ring from them. Similar style to the one you like but not exact.
It was supposed to have a .80 centre stone VS clarity and H-I color. Turned out when they got it the centre stone was only .70 not VS but SI not eye clean there is a big black inclusion VERY visible from the top and the sides and you don''t have to come too close to see it. The color was more on the end I than H.
In addition to the centre stone there are two smaller side stones and then six stones (3 on each side) channel set into the band. They were all closer to what the appraisal from the company said but not exact and were less in ctwt not more.
They were supposed to size it and didn''t and we got it sized once it got here.
Also the appraisal they sent with the ring (we were told it was from an independent appraiser) was for an engagement set e-ring and w-band and he never purchased a set just the e-ring and so the appraisal said some hugh amount for replacement b/c it was for a set not one ring ( I hope I explained this properly).
The appraisal from the independent person was someone I''ve never even heard of and we tried to look it up.
Shipping was fast though and the price was not super high about 1800USD so I guess you get what you pay for.
There were small scratches all over the ring etc.

When her fi was looking at this company I was excited too thinking if this turns out to be a good vendor maybe I could give them some business but personally I would stay away. I didn''t like the finished product and he never spoke with anybody at the company etc so very impersonal and I found a lack of customer service. I think if he were doing it now I would steer him to this forum and he would do an awesome job with her e-ring I don''t think she is super happy with it but happy to be engaged. It ended up appraising when we got it for about 6000USD so I have to say at least better than what he paid and the appraiser did say the cut on the stones was good. I have to try and be objective.

BTW all the stones were princess cuts. The total ctwt for the ring was supposed to be 1.80 and the total was more like 1.60.

Hope this helps
Enjoy your day!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for your help btrflygrl23.
35.gif
35.gif
I will definately avoid that vender then! THANKS!!!!!

So..... Does anyone know where I could find a ring like it (3 stone princess with side stones also)?

Thanks again everyone!
35.gif

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Sparkles22 no problem anything to help a fellow PSer.
9.gif

The other experts will probably chime in soon as I am still a newbie but I''m pretty sure most of the PS vendors either have a ring that is similar or it could be made.
Check out White Flash and GOG for starters.
I am just in the process of ordering my e-ring from White Flash and I can say they are a dream to deal with very personable, helpful, and friendly. The sales rep I have is Katie she is very, very sweet and really goes the extra mile to help so I definitely recommend them.

Also, I forgot to mention this last night but that primestyle place, they used to list on their site that they were a member of the BBB and when I researched it they were NOT and the BBB had asked them to please remove their name from the site ASAP and there had been complaints. Pls stay away.

Take care!
35.gif

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/14/2007 11:56:09 AM
Author: allycat0303
Well I think the ring I bought my mom looks similar-ish. I mean there are differences, she has round stones, but it''s three-stone with diamonds on the band...however it is a custom job, and I''m sure they could make it for you to fid square stones..

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-mommys-ring-whiteflash.47496/
Funny that it was for your mom. That is why I was looking. It is something I would like to eventually be able to get my mom. She likes this one, but from what btrflygrl23 said, and from my gut feel on the site, I don''t want to go with them. Custom probably would be the way to go... I was looking for other pictures and ideas, and possibly other websites/venders with similar rings for some ideas. Your mom''s ring is beautiful. If you don''t mind me asking is whiteflash''s prices for custom close to pre-made prices (if that makes sense)?

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/14/2007 11:42:23 AM
Author: btrflygrl23
Hey Sparkles22 no problem anything to help a fellow PSer.
9.gif

The other experts will probably chime in soon as I am still a newbie but I''m pretty sure most of the PS vendors either have a ring that is similar or it could be made.
Check out White Flash and GOG for starters.
I am just in the process of ordering my e-ring from White Flash and I can say they are a dream to deal with very personable, helpful, and friendly. The sales rep I have is Katie she is very, very sweet and really goes the extra mile to help so I definitely recommend them.

Also, I forgot to mention this last night but that primestyle place, they used to list on their site that they were a member of the BBB and when I researched it they were NOT and the BBB had asked them to please remove their name from the site ASAP and there had been complaints. Pls stay away.

Take care!
35.gif
Thanks again for your words of wisdom! Sorry to hear your soon to be sister-in-law had such a bad experience. I would have returned it and taken my money elsewhere!

Thanks again!
35.gif

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/14/2007 9:36:40 PM
Author: EBree
Sparkles,

These rings are similar:

Princess Beauty

Princess Perfect
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! That''s what I was looking for some ideas/other pictures!!! For some reason I was having a hard time finding them. Thank you!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Sparkles22

Both of the rings EBree found are gorgeous.
Yeah I do feel sorry for my sister in law too but the company''s return policy is quite short and by the time it came over to Canada and we sent it out to appraise the period had ended and she and my brother in law just didn''t have the money to go back and forth and argue or even try to get legal with the company it was sadly too much headache so she just kept it.

Let us know when you find a ring for your mom that works
35.gif

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
That''s too bad. I am glad you warned me that''s for sure. It''s sad when a company doesn''t stand behind their products. I thought those rings were really pretty too. I will let everyone know when I do find one. It will be a while still... But at some point I would love to be able to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results