shape
carat
color
clarity

Any good Appraisers in San Francisco?

clumsy

Rough_Rock
Getting extraordinarily close to the diamond purchase and need to find an independent appraiser to see if everything checks out.
:read:

Does anyone know or recommend independent appraisers in San Francisco or even slightly beyond the city like San Mateo?

Are there any affordable appraisers? How much is the going market in the Bay Area?

Should I avoid jewelry stores to get it appraised?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nancy Stacy is in Walnut Creek. She's independent and very good. But she's close to retiring and her scheduling is very uncertain. But she's worth a call.

The other person I use for appraisal is Erik at Joe Escobar. He isn't independent, but he's very ethical. His wife Mia is as well.

Those are my best recommendations.

clumsy

Rough_Rock
LLJsmom said:
Edmund R. Weber Jewelers in SF

http://www.yelp.com/biz/edmund-r-weber-jewelers-san-francisco#query:jeweler appraisal

Found them on yelp. Nicest father and son team. Sweet older gentleman who used to do work for Shreve until he went out on his own. He's located above the Shreve building in SF. Honest, no frills.
Gypsy|1400216335|3673937 said:
Nancy Stacy is in Walnut Creek. She's independent and very good. But she's close to retiring and her scheduling is very uncertain. But she's worth a call.

The other person I use for appraisal is Erik at Joe Escobar. He isn't independent, but he's very ethical. His wife Mia is as well.

Those are my best recommendations.

Thanks a bunch for the recommendations LLJsmom and Gypsy!! :wavey: I will check out all 3 places and see who has got the best price.

geoffreysnow

Shiny_Rock
Nancy Stacy seems to be the best in the Bay Area. She won't be the cheapest, but she's good.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results