shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Experiences with the Pearl Source?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Hello :wavey:

I wandered over here from my "home" forum (colored stones) to ask if anyone has any experience with the Pearl Source.

I'm looking for a strand of golden pearls, conservative size 9-10 mm, and they have a couple of options.

I'm wondering if anyone has dealt with them before and how it went. They seem to have a generous return policy.

Also, does pearl paradise have a pricescope discount?

Kaori Oku

Rough_Rock
I'm heard some good thing and some bad on here and another forum. The good was some customers are happy with the pearl. The bad was all the picture is from the stock picture not the real one and the grading is using the AAAA so the AAA has a lot of marks and not really best quality.

I never hear about pricescope discounts with pearl paradise but they do for the other forum so maybe you call and they can give you one.

Pearl paradise has "pearl points" google it and it will pop up. We are not allowed to share that here.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I have purchased many strands and pearls at Pearl Source including my signature strand of 11-15mm multi color tahitians. Leon Rebibo is great to work with. These pearls were AAA+ on his grading scale.

Tahitian strand.jpg

beadchick

Shiny_Rock
DROOOOL :o

eloisegirl

Shiny_Rock
NacreLover|1317944011|3034901 said:
I have purchased many strands and pearls at Pearl Source including my signature strand of 11-15mm multi color tahitians. Leon Rebibo is great to work with. These pearls were AAA+ on his grading scale.

Those pearls are stunning - what gorgeous colours! Congrats on those beauties!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I have seen NacreLovers strand in person around her neck and the picture does not do that strand justice at all. It is truly a spectacular necklace.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
It's funny to see this old thread revived, it surprises me that I first started my quest for my golden pearls only a year ago. It seems like I bought them from Jose forever ago! That's really weird. . .

Those are lovely nacrelover!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Since I am new to the fourm I have been reading old threads and had to respond to this one. I too had read things on other forums which were negative about PS. I have had many wonderful purchases there and only got one strand that didn't meet my expectations. Their return policy takes all the fear from buying at PS away. If you find something you like give them a call and chat with Leon. He has many other things to choose from and can make necklaces to look like your favorite combination in either larger or smaller MM pearls.

glonciaurj

Rough_Rock
We are not allowed to share that here to up lode pics .. I agree with bean i too tried that.. :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results