shape
carat
color
clarity

Any concerns on this LG diamond from BE

Fjsk112

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!

Long time lurker here but still very new to the jewelry/diamond world!

I ordered a lab-grown diamond from Brilliant Earth a few weeks ago. The estimated delivery date has always shown tomorrow (supposed to ship out today) but still haven't gotten any word on the shipping yet. Has anyone else ordered from Brilliant Earth recently have any experiences on if there's any delays?

Anyway on to the diamond - I am posting the GCAL report information here. Are there any concerns/red flags? I will be going on vacation soon so may not have time to make any changes if something is wrong when it arrives so just stressing out a little! I used the HCA tool and it received a 1.1 - which I think is decent right?

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG

Last edited:

Fjsk112

Rough_Rock
Update: I received this on time! Eye test looks good I guess? But admittedly I'm not experienced at all. Can anyone provide a second opinion on the report/proportions etc? Thank you!!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
The specs/proportions/angles look good, especially the crown and pavilion angles...they are spot-on for being beautifully complementing to one another.

Fjsk112

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I've seen a lot of your posts giving opinions. Definitely appreciate your 2nd opinion!

PM83

Rough_Rock
The angles look good! Can you post a couple photos?!

Fjsk112

Rough_Rock
The angles look good! Can you post a couple photos?!

It's currently in hiding! Hard to take it out since we live together. I'll post updates when I'm able to!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results