shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Cheap Diamond Dealers in Washington?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Hello

Are there any wholesale diamond wholesalers or any good dealers that can give me a quote? Anyone know of any?
I looked for the Auburn Jewellery Exchange (heard about them on TV, but i cant find the number or internet site for them.)
My email addy is [email protected]

Looking for an Ideal Cut Round Diamond, H color, SI2, preferrably H&A (but not necessary since the price may be to high for me.)

pulp_princess

Shiny_Rock
If you buy online, there isn't any tax and some dealers offer free shipping too.
2.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
You know, I think I've visited almost every jewelery store on the entire North End
2.gif
and from what I've seen the best deal you're going to find is online. Prices here are more competitive and, as Pulp Princess pointed out, you don't pay sales tax. You'll be able to afford for your money a H&A here for what an okay stone would cost elsewhere.

But, call around. International Jewelers sells H&A and they're outside the mall so possibly they're acceptably priced for you.

Good luck!

Michelle

I am from Vancouver, Canada

So i think i would be charge the BC Tax, and Federal Tax, and and excise tax

7 + 7.5 + 10%..........to much tax

so i thought i go down and purchase it myself

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
What size stone are you looking for?

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Dirt Cheap Diamonds is in the DC area.

They have the following H SI2 H&A stone (but I have no idea what size you're looking for). They also have a bunch of H SI1s of various sizes.

0.73 H SI2 H&A

If you're looking bigger, they have a
1.75 H SI1

I am looking for
Ideal Cut Round
1.0 carat
H color
SI2

H&A (perferred)

babieblackcat

Rough_Rock
You can either buy online and have it ship to Vancouver B.C. Most of the site ship international but I am not sure if the Canadian Custom will collect taxes. Or you can drive all the way down to Portland, Oregon to avoid sales tax. That will save you about 9% taxes you need to pay in Seattle, but it will be an extra 3 hours drive from Seattle.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results