shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique-style EC set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Ick. Shrinking the pictures small enough to upload is making them fuzzy. Oh well. If anyone wants the higher-rez pictures, PM me.

Specs: White gold Van Craeynest die-struck rings. Stone is a .82 carat F color, VS2. Note: Yellowish cast is just reflected color. Rings are a true silvery-white.

Set small.jpg

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
And, here's the band by itself, if you're interested in the detail.

Band small.gif

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hest88. Really unusual, I love them. I remember seeing them on Diamond talk wher they looked black and white and lovely.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
P.S. Diestruck. I thought all diastruck things were very thin but they are not.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Interesting Ring Hest...
21.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Very nice, Van Craenest does very good work.

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS! That has to be one of the most beautiful sets I've ever seen on Pricescope... and usually I only like RBs! You have amazing taste.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! So unique and classy. I really like it.
2.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful and unique set of rings. I love the antique style -- it's quite different from most antique rings that I have seen. And, as always, I love the EC. Thanks for posting them.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
That is a very unusual set of rings. I really love them. Not really an EC fan, but I could learn from yours. Congrats.

Shay

rudbekia

Rough_Rock
This is exactly what I've been looking for, only with a princess cut. Did you work with them directly or with a jeweler?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results