shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique-style EC set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Ick. Shrinking the pictures small enough to upload is making them fuzzy. Oh well. If anyone wants the higher-rez pictures, PM me.

Specs: White gold Van Craeynest die-struck rings. Stone is a .82 carat F color, VS2. Note: Yellowish cast is just reflected color. Rings are a true silvery-white.

Set small.jpg

And, here's the band by itself, if you're interested in the detail.

Band small.gif

Hest88. Really unusual, I love them. I remember seeing them on Diamond talk wher they looked black and white and lovely.

P.S. Diestruck. I thought all diastruck things were very thin but they are not.

Interesting Ring Hest...
21.gif

Very nice, Van Craenest does very good work.

GORGEOUS! That has to be one of the most beautiful sets I've ever seen on Pricescope... and usually I only like RBs! You have amazing taste.

Absolutely beautiful! So unique and classy. I really like it.
2.gif

What a beautiful and unique set of rings. I love the antique style -- it's quite different from most antique rings that I have seen. And, as always, I love the EC. Thanks for posting them.

That is a very unusual set of rings. I really love them. Not really an EC fan, but I could learn from yours. Congrats.

Shay

This is exactly what I've been looking for, only with a princess cut. Did you work with them directly or with a jeweler?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP