shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique ruby and oec platinum bracelet

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous line bracelet - those rubies are luscious! And I love the RH stack too especially that modernist one from you grandmother. She's got excellent taste!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @AnastasiaBeaverhausen !it really does!

Have been a bad PSer, I think.... I'll snap a picture for you ASAP!

also meant to write baby is 20 months old. I'm slow to decide but not that slow spending money on bling, lol

I'll snap a picture for you tomorrow (I'm in my plushy. Costco robes already, I'm on CET)

Thank you so much, @Gussie

I'm such a fan of true antiques for this very reason!!

Thank you so much @maita13 ! You have a big part in that perfect stack! You went above and beyond to make it possible for me !!

I'm wearing the watch every day it's just so comfortable and the band was the perfect length from the beginning.❤️❤️❤️

Thank you, that’s very kind of you to say, @kipari! I’m just glad you enjoy it as much as I did. It was a milestone purchase for me years ago, and would not have let it go if it weren’t for weight gain and poor vision (otherwise known as aging, lol). It’s special to me but so glad it went to a most lovely PSer❤️

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

:kiss2::kiss2::appl::appl::wavey::wavey: Super luvs!!!! I'd love to see a long shot of your wrist stacks. Maybe your DH can help you with a picture? LOL And a JUC would be icing on that cake.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

cheers--Sharon

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhh...lovely! Very romantic!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

:kiss2::kiss2::appl::appl::wavey::wavey: Super luvs!!!! I'd love to see a long shot of your wrist stacks. Maybe your DH can help you with a picture? LOL And a JUC would be icing on that cake.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

cheers--Sharon

Thank you Sharon !! Bisou Bisou,

I think i'll have to ask one of my Kiddos to take a pic. Hubby is home too late...
Ohhhh...lovely! Very romantic!

Thank you! I love that description. It's spot on!

Last edited:

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously, seriously beautiful!! Love it!! :kiss2:

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium

@kipari, what a beautiful piece! love the pop of colors of ruby with diamonds. Is it possible to have some further away shot to see what it looks like? Congratulations on achieving your milestone!

HI:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

cheers--Sharon

IMG_20210302_120005.jpg IMG_20210302_115813.jpg
So sorry, I'm officially the world's worst photographer!!!
I'm hopeless!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_20210302_120005.jpg IMG_20210302_115813.jpg
So sorry, I'm officially the world's worst photographer!!!
I'm hopeless!!

Very chic!!!! LOL about the photography--I think that is me! Hope to see that JUC on you soon! :kiss2:

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
omg i love it! what's the total carat weight of the diamonds?! so stunning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results