shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique ruby and oec platinum bracelet

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a milestone to celebrate and I had wanted a line bracelet with a twist for the longest time.

I wear my bracelets 24/7 and wanted something to wear with my watch (which I bought from a wonderful PS member ❤️ when mine was stolen! ).

So the protective box links are a plus and I thought they go well with the watch.

It's a piece from the 1920ies and some of the rubies have facet abrasions but I'm 100% ok with that.
The diamonds are estimated g /h , one being i/j colour and I can see the difference in that one stone, but again, for a 100 y/o piece I am ok with that.

Otherweise the workmanship is superb. I Just love the fine ultra thin metal and the crisp milgrain.

When I found this locally it ticked all the boxes ans I had to have it!
IMG_20210301_115657.jpg IMG_20210301_115556.jpg IMG_20210301_115521.jpg

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
That’s a stunning bracelet and looks fabulous with your Tank!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ❤️
Happy milestone occasion/birthday.
Wishing you all the best. Wear in good health and blingy joy. XO.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Happy milestone celebration. A gorgeous bracelet. I love them too and wear mine all the time. Looks wonderful with your watch. The detail work is lovely. Wear it in good health.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! Wow!! What a gorgeous bracelet and it looks amazing with you watch. Wonderful that the stones are encases as you said in the box setting as it will protect both pieces.
Enjoy it all!!! :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect with your watch. Love that pop of happy color and the Art Deco feel. What a find. Congratulations!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love! Love! Love! :kiss2:

I am a sucker for a bracelet as you know, and this is devine! It definitely ticks boxes. The style & weight seems sturdy for constant wear, the diamonds are really pretty & the colour of those rubies are gorgeous! The clean lines look great with your Tank too. So naturally my next question is, will you stack it with other bracelets?

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow what a showstopper. This is beautiful! Congrats on your milestone.

Thank you @plad25 !

That’s a stunning bracelet and looks fabulous with your Tank!

Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the two work well together!
Stunning ❤️
Happy milestone occasion/birthday.
Wishing you all the best. Wear in good health and blingy joy. XO.

Thank you so much, Missy!! I hope you and your family are well. Big hugs!!
Gorgeous, the rubies in the sunshine look like berries you could almost eat.

Yes, they are delish looking!! Thank you @Tartansparkles
What a gorgeous gorgeous bracelet! #braceletgoals
Thank you @meely ! *Blushing*

Congratulations! What a wonderful stack!!
Thank you! Yes I was looking for a balanced stack!

Gorgeous bracelet, I love how the diamonds and rubies are set into those little boxes. Looks great with your watch too.

Thank you @YadaYadaYada ! When I look at all the details I'm all giddy...they rarely make this quality anymore nowadays (outside PS)
Happy milestone celebration. A gorgeous bracelet. I love them too and wear mine all the time. Looks wonderful with your watch. The detail work is lovely. Wear it in good health.

Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who swoons over the details!
Wow!! Wow!! What a gorgeous bracelet and it looks amazing with you watch. Wonderful that the stones are encases as you said in the box setting as it will protect both pieces.
Enjoy it all!!! :love:
Thank you @Rubies-R-Me !!! All your pieces are # goals , so I'm flattered!

Your new bracelet is so beautiful! I really love the color of the rubies. Congrats!

Thank you! That colour I the sun is instant good mood for me!
Perfect with your watch. Love that pop of happy color and the Art Deco feel. What a find. Congratulations!!

Thank you! You nailed it: I was looking for exactly a pop of happy colour!!!
Love! Love! Love! :kiss2:

I am a sucker for a bracelet as you know, and this is devine! It definitely ticks boxes. The style & weight seems sturdy for constant wear, the diamonds are really pretty & the colour of those rubies are gorgeous! The clean lines look great with your Tank too. So naturally my next question is, will you stack it with other bracelets?

Hihi, you know me too well @Alex T ! ....that stack is done for the moment, but my YG stack on the other arm has been waiting for a JUC for a long time and I'm still hemming and hawing over my "push present" (baby is 20 now): Cartier JuC OR vintage necklace ....gahhh...just CANNOT decide!!!!

Oh! It is lovely. I’m so glad you rescued it. <3

Thank you @PreRaphaelite ! I want to rescue them ALLLLL!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @plad25 !

Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the two work well together!

Thank you so much, Missy!! I hope you and your family are well. Big hugs!!

Yes, they are delish looking!! Thank you @Tartansparkles

Thank you @meely ! *Blushing*

Thank you! Yes I was looking for a balanced stack!

Thank you @YadaYadaYada ! When I look at all the details I'm all giddy...they rarely make this quality anymore nowadays (outside PS)

Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who swoons over the details!

Thank you @Rubies-R-Me !!! All your pieces are # goals , so I'm flattered!

Thank you! That colour I the sun is instant good mood for me!

Thank you! You nailed it: I was looking for exactly a pop of happy colour!!!

Hihi, you know me too well @Alex T ! ....that stack is done for the moment, but my YG stack on the other arm has been waiting for a JUC for a long time and I'm still hemming and hawing over my "push present" (baby is 20 now): Cartier JuC OR vintage necklace ....gahhh...just CANNOT decide!!!!

Thank you @PreRaphaelite ! I want to rescue them ALLLLL!!!

Er.... have we actually SEEN this delicious yellow gold right arm stack of which you speak????

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous!!! So perfect on you! Love it!

uyalison

Shiny_Rock
Premium

@kipari, what a beautiful piece! love the pop of colors of ruby with diamonds. Is it possible to have some further away shot to see what it looks like? Congratulations on achieving your milestone!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful piece! I love the slight variation in color of the rubies, it makes it more interesting than if they were all the same.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the blend of rubies and diamonds. Adds so much in terms of uniqueness and visual interest
Thank you @AnastasiaBeaverhausen !it really does!

Er.... have we actually SEEN this delicious yellow gold right arm stack of which you speak????

Have been a bad PSer, I think.... I'll snap a picture for you ASAP!

also meant to write baby is 20 months old. I'm slow to decide but not that slow spending money on bling, lol

@kipari, what a beautiful piece! love the pop of colors of ruby with diamonds. Is it possible to have some further away shot to see what it looks like? Congratulations on achieving your milestone!

I'll snap a picture for you tomorrow (I'm in my plushy. Costco robes already, I'm on CET)

That is gorgeous!!! So perfect on you! Love it!

Thank you so much, @Gussie
What a beautiful piece! I love the slight variation in color of the rubies, it makes it more interesting than if they were all the same.
I'm such a fan of true antiques for this very reason!!

Really stunning bracelet, @kipari! Perfect with your Tank❤️ :D ❤️
Thank you so much @maita13 ! You have a big part in that perfect stack! You went above and beyond to make it possible for me !!

I'm wearing the watch every day it's just so comfortable and the band was the perfect length from the beginning.❤️❤️❤️

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday @kipari!!!! Your bracelet is gorgeous and looks perfect paired with your watch. It‘s nice to have a special piece of jewelry to celebrate a milestone birthday.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Wow - this is just stunning! I love art deco pieces - amazing the shape this is in! Congrats!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday @kipari!!!! Your bracelet is gorgeous and looks perfect paired with your watch. It‘s nice to have a special piece of jewelry to celebrate a milestone birthday.
Thank you @Calliecake !!
You are so kind!

I decided to declare my 5th anniversary of the move to this country a milestone (it HAS been quite the ride to relocate a large family) and treat myself to some bling!!

Wow - this is just stunning! I love art deco pieces - amazing the shape this is in! Congrats!

Thank you! Yes the perfect milgrain is giving me more joy than I'd like to admit :lol-2:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!! :kiss2: And congrats on your milestone!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_20210301_205845.jpg
Just for you, @Alex T !

Please don't mind the plushy robe:oops:...it's 9pm here and I'm living my exciting mom life...
The dbty is champagne diamonds in rose gold from a ring my parents gave me, another rose gold bracelet from my sister, modernist bracelet from my grandmother and a present from my best friend ... The little melee diamonds really pack a punch, they're extremely well cut.

Last edited:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_20210301_205845.jpg
Just for you, @Alex T !

Please don't mind the plushy robe:oops:...it's 9pm her and I'm living my exciting mom life...
The dbty is champagne diamonds in rose gold from a ring my parents gave me, another rose gold bracelet from my sister, modernist bracelet from my grandmother and a present from my best friend ... The little melee diamonds really pack a punch, they're extremely well cut.

Gorgeous - this is a great stack! :kiss2:

You could definitely add a JUC to this. A solid bangle or even a heavy fancy link bracelet would look right at home with these. They are so eclectic & I love the meaning behind each one, so any addition would be a great addition!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous - this is a great stack! :kiss2:

You could definitely add a JUC to this. A solid bangle or even a heavy fancy link bracelet would look right at home with these. They are so eclectic & I love the meaning behind each one, so any addition would be a great addition!

Great magpies think alike!!! Have been ogling really heavy link bracelets as well!!!

Amazing bracelet @kipari. Congratulations on your milestone.

Thank you @HollyC

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results