shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique Rose Cut Earrings: Studs or Dangles?

What type of earrings should I make these?

• Total voters

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I think they look fantastic! Are you pleased with them?

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they look fantastic! Are you pleased with them?
I am! I wore them today and so far so good. They're very comfortable and I like the security of the lever backs.

Sadly though, this still doesn't scratch my itch for a big, collet-set, foiled rosie solitaire... :whistle:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am! I wore them today and so far so good. They're very comfortable and I like the security of the lever backs.

Sadly though, this still doesn't scratch my itch for a big, collet-set, foiled rosie solitaire... :whistle:

I love the ease of lever backs. And the earrings look beautiful on you. As for your itch for a big rosie solitaire something to look forward to...Anticipation is what makes it so sweet. Cannot wait to see what you finally end up getting and loving for the solitaire and in the meantime enjoy your lovely earrings.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the ease of lever backs. And the earrings look beautiful on you. As for your itch for a big rosie solitaire something to look forward to...Anticipation is what makes it so sweet. Cannot wait to see what you finally end up getting and loving for the solitaire and in the meantime enjoy your lovely earrings.
Very true! Thanks for the kind words. :kiss2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They turned out beautiful (after the Frankenstein mishap)! That combo looks gorgeous on you!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:kiss2:Ooooo I love how they turned out!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@tyty333 & @Weecam thank you! I'm glad the jeweler was able to fix it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results