shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Antique 2.2ct ruby oec cluster ring - bucket list item checked off!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah fate! I love the story. What a fabulous ring!! I just love how juicy the red is and well...add in those ‘lil OECs and it’s just absolutely delicious. ♥️

Patience paid off! She was meant to be yours! Enjoy!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWOW! My dream engagement ring!

That's completely stunning, @ac117! Congratulations on an incredible piece! Love it!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy moly!!! It’s amazing, gorgeous and incredible. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

I am so very jealous. I covet it.

Btw, I have a little 4.8mm round ruby coming to me in about 2 weeks, so I wasn’t copying lol. Mine is a “test ruby” to see if they suit me.

Yours is drool worthy.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow!! That is DREAMY!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Now THAT is a ruby! It's absolutely stunning and the perfect colour. That setting is perfect too, I really like halos like that, those proportions look perfect.

Are you able to tell us anything more about it?

Also I'm going to tag @voce because she tolerated me being crazy and deserves to see this goody asap. I also think of @Bron357. :))

Thank you for sharing and please feel free to share many more pictures!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dream ring, right there. The color is so pretty. Glad you two crossed paths again!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! what a glorious stone and ring. Love the colour and really, everything about it.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the color of the ruby and the setting! It was clearly meant to be and it couldn’t have gone to a more worthy owner! Congratulations and enjoy!!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Holy WOW!! She’s SO pretty, ac!❤️❤️
Love that you found each other again! Enjoy her for many years to come!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The Ruby looks so rich and lusciously red, just beautiful! Congratulations on finding your dream ring, looks gorgeous on your hand, it was definitely meant to be.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This friend sounds like an angel from heaven and also sounds very beautiful for some reason ;-)
Is amazing love it everything is great obvi.

Oh she is, obviously. ;))

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! I can see why she makes your heart flutter!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pigeon blood Red! Gorgeous ring! Fergi’s engagement ring from Prince Andrew pales in comparison! Your collection is divine!

Wow, this is such an amazing compliment!! I’m blushing! Thank you!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my word, how FABULOUS!! Definitely fate - it was meant to be. My grandmother used to say that our jewellery chooses us & not us who choose it. This is absolutely true for this stunning ruby!

I completely agree! We’ve seen several of these ‘kismet’ type stories on here to prove it!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg that is stunning!! You needed that ring to add to your ruby and diamond collection!

Thank you PB, I’m glad you approve!! It definitely scratched the major itch I was having! Hope you’re doing well!!

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
A true beauty.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now THAT is a ruby! It's absolutely stunning and the perfect colour. That setting is perfect too, I really like halos like that, those proportions look perfect.

Are you able to tell us anything more about it?

Also I'm going to tag @voce because she tolerated me being crazy and deserves to see this goody asap. I also think of @Bron357. :))

Thank you for sharing and please feel free to share many more pictures!

Thank you so much! Of course, what would you like to know? She’s a GIA certified natural ruby, heat only from Thailand and measures 7.97x7.14. I unfortunately don’t know much about her history but I’d like to think she adorned the finger of a fancy lady long ago ::)

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah fate! I love the story. What a fabulous ring!! I just love how juicy the red is and well...add in those ‘lil OECs and it’s just absolutely delicious. ♥

Patience paid off! She was meant to be yours! Enjoy!!

Juicy - YES! I love that to describe the color! I was eating strawberries earlier and the red was right on par with the fruit so yes, juicy and delicious indeed!!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWOW! My dream engagement ring!

That's completely stunning, @ac117! Congratulations on an incredible piece! Love it!

Thank you @mrs-b! That means a lot when your ering collection is truly enviable!!! Could we expect a ruby stunner to be added in the future? You know, inquiring minds and all :D

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy moly!!! It’s amazing, gorgeous and incredible. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

I am so very jealous. I covet it.
Btw, I have a little 4.8mm round ruby coming to me in about 2 weeks, so I wasn’t copying lol. Mine is a “test ruby” to see if they suit me.

Yours is drool worthy.

Haha thank you! And no worries at all, I wouldn’t mind either way! =)2

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh that is yummy, I've got a soft spot for rubies and this is absolutely gorgeous! :kiss2:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The most gorgeous ruby cluster ring! The color, the setting, the amazing chunky white OECs, the design and presence it has - incredible!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: But the most amazing thing is that this stunner made its way home to you and it is there to stay! So happy for you dear friend!

Moonie

Shiny_Rock
All the colors are so crisp and lively!! Love the contrast <3

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the most dreamy ring :kiss2: Congratulations on owning such a beautiful, timeless piece!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: G O R G E O U S!!!!!:appl:
The color is perfect and I love the story that it was the one that got away.. and then it wasn't.
A true happy ending.:D

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
She's gorgeous and looks right at home on your hand! Congrats on your new beauty!

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous. It looks like it was made for you

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results