shape
carat
color
clarity

Answer on Setting for Glitter

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Final Cut

Rough_Rock
"FC -- I''ve been following your setting search. Did you decide on the DVatch Royal Crown, or the X-prong? I''m curious because I''m going through the same thought process."

=========
Hey Glitter,

Apologies for the late response - I decided on the Vatche Royal Crown Plat. The main reasons were:

1. For a 2ct+ round I wanted to ensure it was safely attached to the setting (and therefore safely attached to the finger) .. 6 prongs should help...

2. I like the smooth curves of the x-prong, but it appears that the stone is mounted lower than the Royal Crown - although that is just from looking at the pictures - not sure about this ?

I really like both these settings though (as well as some of the tension settings - but tension just would be risky with a 2ct+ stone...). Ultimately I ended up with the ''safe'' choice due to the 6 prongs.

Good luck - let me know what you think...

FC
read.gif
read.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results