shape
carat
color
clarity

Another WF Sleek Line Pave thread, with a twist (or a few extra prongs, rather)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Chapter 41

Rough_Rock
Hey guys and gals,

So, I''m seriously considering Whiteflash''s Sleek Line Pave setting for my diamond. (I''m still working on the diamond, but I''m looking at about 3/4 carat). But I have a few questions:

1. Does anyone have good pictures of this ring -- on a hand, off a hand, from the side, top... anything? I''d love to get some more angles of it.

2. For those of you who do have the setting, or know someone with it, has there been any problem with the pave diamonds falling out?

3. Any thoughts on this potential custom design -- 6 prongs instead of the 4-prong legato setting? It''ll cost me 200-300 more, but it''s an interesting option. The actual pave on these apparently goes just-past-halfway down the ring... so, a bit further than shown here.

4. What on earth WEDDING BANDS go with this thing?

Thanks! I''m interested to hear your thoughts.

6-prong ps.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like the look of a 6 prong head. Its very pretty. I am sure Whiteflash can show you some options for wedding bands.
1.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock

ButterBean

Shiny_Rock
Hi there 41, and welcome! I like your ideas and think it will look great. Curious to know which 6 prong head did you use in the photo and if you photoshopped it, or WF did?

Chapter 41

Rough_Rock
arjunajane, thanks for the pics! :)

ButterBean, sorry for the late reply... but Whiteflash photoshopped it for me. I forget exactly what head they used, but I think they might have said the Tiffany-style.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results