carat
color
clarity

Another vintage OEC five stone..

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
^^^

:oops: Tee hee! Thanks wordie!

Ya, poor MTG --- being stuck with 2 gorgeous vintage rings. I feel so badly for her... :Up_to_something:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know..first world problems...

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think you'd ever find a five stone ring like that again with stones as sparkly and white. I love the other band as well but that's maybe why you have two hands! I personally would not let either of them go. Start saving again in case you run across something else or stop looking in the meantime. You've got two great finds!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
I think they are both beautiful in their own way. I think they look interesting together also, but can see how the 5 stone would be more of a stand alone and the 7 stone a stacker. I'm actually starting the search for just such a ring as the 5 stone one you just got, in about the same carat range and hope to ask for some help here soon.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: MTG! How are you liking both rings? They are BOTH gorgeous - they each have unique qualities. Hoping you've decided to keep them both - they look perfect on you! AND... you could set up an excel spreadsheet to wear certain rings on certain days!!! HAHAHA!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mmm..so far I"m leaning towards the 5 stone...

Haha, that'd be a complicated spreadsheet since I have so many colored stones!

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
MakingTheGrade|1346890501|3262901 said:
Mmm..so far I"m leaning towards the 5 stone...

Haha, that'd be a complicated spreadsheet since I have so many colored stones!

ooooh! picture the possibilities! -> M - Fr, AM/PM, coloured stone/Diamond, Halo/Non halo, YG/WG/Plat! ... I'm salivating at all the options you possess!!! :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results