shape
carat
color
clarity

Another upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
After much thinking and looking, I have upgraded my cushion for a slightly bigger and more square cushion. The new stone will be 1.06 ex/ex. 6.26x5.94x3.76 slightly large culet. I went up one color and down 2 grades in clarity. I wanted a cushion like fatafelice. Her stone is so beautiful. I have already sent my ring to Bob and will await my new and improved ring. Here are some pics of the stone.

dlk1.jpg

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
and...

dlk2.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that looks beautiful!!!
30.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks diamondseeker. When I saw fatafelice''s cushion.....I wished I would''ve picked something with chunky facets. I was very new to PS and after much reading I came to the conclusion that I would not be happy with the stone I have. Thank goodness for trade-ins.
41.gif
As soon as I get my new sparkler, I will post pictures.

Think it''s ready yet?
31.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
it's gorgeous! I oh so love square cushions! And you with your tiny fingers it will look huge! Congratulations
1.gif
(Loved your old one too.)

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful stone! Congrats. Can''t wait to see it set!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How exciting!! I love the chunkier facets too. I can''t wait to see it once it''s set. Thank god for upgrade policies!!!
1.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
LisaC.....thanks......I think this is THE stone I''ve been searching for.

moremoremore....thank you, it means a lot to me. I know you have your gorgeous 3 stone cushion. You haven''t changed anything have you? Hopefully this will keep me happy for a while. Damn DSS! (l.o.l.)

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Kaleigh. I am on pins and needles to see your Leon. How exciting for us both!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results