shape
carat
color
clarity

Another upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
After much thinking and looking, I have upgraded my cushion for a slightly bigger and more square cushion. The new stone will be 1.06 ex/ex. 6.26x5.94x3.76 slightly large culet. I went up one color and down 2 grades in clarity. I wanted a cushion like fatafelice. Her stone is so beautiful. I have already sent my ring to Bob and will await my new and improved ring. Here are some pics of the stone.

dlk1.jpg

and...

dlk2.jpg

Wow, that looks beautiful!!!
30.gif

Thanks diamondseeker. When I saw fatafelice''s cushion.....I wished I would''ve picked something with chunky facets. I was very new to PS and after much reading I came to the conclusion that I would not be happy with the stone I have. Thank goodness for trade-ins.
41.gif
As soon as I get my new sparkler, I will post pictures.

Think it''s ready yet?
31.gif

it's gorgeous! I oh so love square cushions! And you with your tiny fingers it will look huge! Congratulations
1.gif
(Loved your old one too.)

That is a beautiful stone! Congrats. Can''t wait to see it set!

How exciting!! I love the chunkier facets too. I can''t wait to see it once it''s set. Thank god for upgrade policies!!!
1.gif

LisaC.....thanks......I think this is THE stone I''ve been searching for.

moremoremore....thank you, it means a lot to me. I know you have your gorgeous 3 stone cushion. You haven''t changed anything have you? Hopefully this will keep me happy for a while. Damn DSS! (l.o.l.)

Thank you Kaleigh. I am on pins and needles to see your Leon. How exciting for us both!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP