shape
carat
color
clarity

Another pearl website

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
With the recent unfortunate incidents with FF (Elana), I know people are skeptical about ordering online. I have been checking the BAG posting place for updates too, regarding appraisals of her items. Anyway, I ran across this website last night. I think the sale items are pretty reasonable compared to other online vendors that some of us have purchased from. I have not bought from them, but heard great things on tripadvisor from residence that live on Kauai. There are some huge fireballs strands that are very reasonable.

http://www.goldsmiths-kauai.com/Sale.html

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Wow, nice stuff!

I love that strand of circle drop tahitians for under $600, what a deal!

And the multi-color sapphire and diamond briolette pendant, that is a beauty!

But the fireballs! :love: You're right HHP, those are so nice. Fireballs are so cool and ALWAYS so expensive, everywhere!

Do you know why they're so pricey, HH? I figured you would know since you're our resident expert. :D

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the eye candy. Always appreciate the chance to look at some "fresh" pearl photos.

I'd think twice about those colored bead gemstone strands, however. They strike me as a bit pricey.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I'm with you, FlyGirl, I don't understand the gemstone bead thing. A lot of people really like them, though. I guess they don't know about buying faceting lovely stones for the same price.

HHP, do you have any fireballs? Can you share pics of yours or someone elses? Maybe start a fireball thread? I would love to know more about them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results