shape
carat
color
clarity

Fireball strand from PP

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
iLander,

I started this thread when you asked about fireball strand. I have one from PP. It is 11-13 mm, about 16" long. I knotted them using white Power Pro and a 12mm ball laser clasp. I am not thrilled about pondslime colors. My strand has some really lustrous pearls that are slightly pondslime, but also gold and greenish. I love those pearls better than the creamy ones. Fireballs are bead-nucleated pearls. That is why you see the rounded ends. I believe there is a suspicion that they are nucleated with beads made from tridacna clam shells, not Mississippi FW mussel beads like most pearls have. Tridacna clams are one of the most endangered clam species. The other forum has some educational articles about fireballs and bead-nucleated FW. I removed 2 end pearls and made earrings. Pictures have not been edited, only resized.

IMG_4865-1.jpg

IMG_4866-1.jpg

IMG_3971.JPG

iLander

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! :love: Those are awesome!

Very beautiful, I am amazed at the colors! That is probably the coolest pearl bracelet I have ever seen. :love: :love:

I like the earrings very much, they are lovely!

I love fireballs, I think yours are extra special!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
The colours are so engaging. I bet it is one of those pieces you find yourself gazing at during the day. :love:

awesome! I am curious if I would look good in ones like this. I almost bought the TPO ones this month but then saw they were dyed.. these look great though!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Just popped back to drool at these some more. . . :cheeky: :cheeky:

The bracelet is natural color, isn't it HHP? I want!! :tongue:

You know it looks kinda heavy. If your arm gets tired, I could hold it for you for a while. :naughty:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
WOW love the colors! Can we get a few more shots close up of some of the pearls in the necklace?

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Sarahbear621|1289881454|2767786 said:
WOW love the colors! Can we get a few more shots close up of some of the pearls in the necklace?
I know! That's what I thought right away. I think the colors are so pretty and they look great with the yg. :love:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
iLander, it's a necklace. It's not heavy at all, because it's short. Colors in real life is lighter. I've fixed the colors a little bit. This is more like it.

IMG_4865-1.jpg

iLander

Ideal_Rock
It's a necklace? How awesome!!! :cheeky:

Neck shot! :appl: Neck shot! :appl: Neck shot! :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
those are so shiny and colourful.. pearls for magpies!
:love: :love: :love:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
They're really beautiful, they're nicely shaped fireballs.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results