shape
carat
color
clarity

Another passing of family. . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Second call of the month regarding death of family member. . .just can get the news out of my head as if I was calling a friend hoping to talk, "my sister in law committed suicide," "my sister in law committed suicide," but I haven't called because of the substantiality of that news that leaves one only in shock and not sure how to respond. Family is devastated.

She was suppose to spend NY's Eve with us and we're just confused and baffled when plans were made for a future time. Sigh! So, yep. How's that?

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
MC I''m so sorry for your loss.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry MC.
Hugs to you.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry you''re having such a rough month, MC. I hope the new year brings happier times for you & your family.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
MC, I''m so sorry to hear about your family''s loss. What mind boggling news. I hope that you all are able to find some closure.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2009 11:48:18 AM
Author: TheBigT
I''m sorry you''re having such a rough month, MC. I hope the new year brings happier times for you & your family.
Yeah, it''s not even me at this point. I''m still totally numb from my grandfather. Everyone else in the family now. . .
7.gif

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh MC, I am so very, very sorry, my heart goes out to you and your family. Such a shocking and devestating tragedy, I will be hoping you and your family will receive extra strength to make it through this extremely difficult time.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2009 11:53:04 AM
Author: junebug17
Oh MC, I am so very, very sorry, my heart goes out to you and your family. Such a shocking and devestating tragedy, I will be hoping you and your family will receive extra strength to make it through this extremely difficult time.
Yeah, it''s beyond devestating. The emotional range is so much greater than with when a person dies of natural causes or in an accident, especially when the person leaves behind a child.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/29/2009 11:54:59 AM
Author: MC

Yeah, it''s beyond devestating. The emotional range is so much greater than with when a person dies of natural causes or in an accident, especially when the person leaves behind a child.
I''m very sorry that your family has to experience this kind of pain MC. We went through it two Christmas eves ago when a friend of my husband''s, someone he grew up with and had reconnected with again as an adult, took his own life in a very ghastly manner. He left behind three children. My husband was in terrible pain for a good two months before he really started to accept what had happened. It''s a very difficult thing to try to understand. We also lost someone in our marriage ministry a year ago, in the same way.

You''re absolutely right, it''s not the same at all as someone passing from natural causes or even from an accident. The people left behind experience more pain and more grief.

meresal

Ideal_Rock

Ohh no...
15.gif

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry. That poor child. I always think about what kind of emotional pain that person must have been in for them to take their own life. I can''t imagine the sadness that would drive a person to that. I hope that you and your family can heal from this. My thoughts are with you. Please feel free to vent or just talk about what you are feeling with us.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness. I am so sorry for your loss. What a horrible tragedy. You and your family are in my thoughts.

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
***hugs*** I''m so sorry for the loss of your grandfather and your sister-in-law.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, MC, how terrible...
15.gif

I''m sorry for this loss and for the pain left behind.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Im so sorry MC. Many hugs for you and your fam...

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time...

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry, MC.

Keeping you all in my thoughts...

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
MC, I''m so sorry that things are so rough for you and your family right now
7.gif
(((hugs)))

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, how awful, MC. I''m so sorry. Your family will be in my thoughts.

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
MC, I am so very sorry.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock

I am so sorry for your losses. And I hear you on the emotional range. I think anyone who has lost someone to suicide gets the truth in that. I lost a very close family member to suicide and it was a mix from sadness and grief to extreme anger at the selfishness of what he did. And then I felt guilty for feeling angry at him, but I felt extreme anger mixed in with the extreme loss and suddenness of it all.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
MC, how horrible! What devastating news- and just heartbreaking for a child to lose their mother.

My thoughts are with both you and your family at this time.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh how awful. I am so very sorry MC. Hugs to you and your family. That''s sooooo sad.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
MC, what a truly brutal and cruel thing to happen to you all. I am just heartsick for you. This is a time of year that is filled with expectation of great joy and for so many people, it just never measures up.

Please know that all of your Pricescope friends are collectively joined together this morning in giving you an enormous e-hug.

I know what you mean about not being able to talk much when there is so much grief and bewilderment surrounding you. So I hope that this thread is a place that you feel that you can come back to and chat to us all if you need to. The great thing about a forum such as this is the diversity of people that participate. We are all here to help you and listen to you.

Personally, all I would say to you right now (and as I have proffered before) is just to breathe, and then do it again, and again. Take care of you and your children and don''t expect too much of your self for a while.

Hugs

XX

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awww MC I''m soooo sorry for your loss not sure how to make you feel better and only able to send you virtual *HUGS*
15.gif
my thoughts and prayers are with you.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear that, MC. My prayers and (((((HUGS)))) are going out to you and your family.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry about this MC. I can only imagine how hard this must be for your family.
7.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so sorry for you and your family MC. Take care.

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh.
7.gif
I am so sorry to hear this. Please know that you, her family, and her friends are in my thoughts and prayers.

Treefrog

Steel

Ideal_Rock
MC, I am sorry your SIL felt couldn''t carry on and more sorry for her child and your family.

It must be a terrible shock for those left behind.

I hope in time, you can all find peace.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results