clarity

Another Old Euro Three Stone...by Singlestone

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the link to photos stargurl...it's really pretty!

Thanks tuffy and iluvcarats!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Adding a few reasonably OK photos...not quite up to PS standards, but my best effort to date! :oops: Please pardon the dirt...I was trying to get some artsy flower photos and dropped the ring in the dirt several times. :blackeye:

The band is from SS and while some may think it's too "matchy matchy" I love it and have ordered (from eBay) and engraved band to wear in between the 3 stone and the SS band, so I think it will be perfect with that addition.

Thanks for looking (and to DS for showing me an alternate way to add photos, since I haven't been able to add them from the server the way I usually do)....

pizap.jpg

_1433.jpg

_1434.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yenny!! That band is TDF!! Its perfect - matchy matchy or not...it completely rocks the set!!! Awesome! :appl: :appl: :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Yenny your three stone is gorgeous! Love the band you picked to go with it. You have an absolutely beautiful collection :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks Enerchi and woofmama! I tried about 4 bands before I found this one. It was worth sending rings back and forth to get the right one!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the band with it!!! Are you wearing this as an alternate e-ring or are you wearing the oval on your right hand?

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You know, I had planned to wear the 3 stone as my RHR, but I feel like it looks more "engagementy" than the oval, so I've been wearing it on my left hand and the oval on my right. The problem is that my right hand is a 5.5/5.75 and my left is 5.25. I had the ring made in a 6 to leave room for stacking bands, so now it's huge for my left hand and I may have to get it sized. Luckily, the oval seems fine on my right hand, though that may change in the summer when my fingers swell. UGH....why can't I get this right????? :angryfire:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is why I asked. I thought it was going to be a RHR but when I saw you had matched a band with it, I wondered if you had a new plan! I actually think that is a good idea, although you can certainly do it either way! I'd probably just put in sizing beads so you can wear it on either hand!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
LOVE the band you picked! What a perfect pair! Your collection is absolute perfection.

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1350868238|3289945 said:
That is why I asked. I thought it was going to be a RHR but when I saw you had matched a band with it, I wondered if you had a new plan! I actually think that is a good idea, although you can certainly do it either way! I'd probably just put in sizing beads so you can wear it on either hand!

That is what I would do too -my fingers are exactly the same size as yours, with my left hand being smaller than my right... It's so annoying!

This ring is more stunning every time I see it! :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
DS or June Rose....do you have sizing beads in any of your rings? Are they comfy? The one and only time I tried a ring with sizing beads, I found it really uncomfortable. I don't know if that was because I wasn't used to it or if the beads made the ring too small...but I've been leery of sizing beads ever since.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh, it looks great! Can't wait to see what ebay ring you ordered to finish off the set. Also, we need full hand shots woman! :naughty:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oh can you post pictures? I want to know!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Omg, the set is gorgeous, Yenny!!! I love it, and that band is to die for!!! Enjoy your new bling!! :appl: :appl:

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
yennyfire|1350900518|3290072 said:
DS or June Rose....do you have sizing beads in any of your rings? Are they comfy? The one and only time I tried a ring with sizing beads, I found it really uncomfortable. I don't know if that was because I wasn't used to it or if the beads made the ring too small...but I've been leery of sizing beads ever since.

No I'm afraid I just wear different rings on my left and right hand. My friend has got very small fingers and a bigger knuckle and I suggested she get sizing beads and she has never mentioned them being uncomfortable -I'm sure it probably feels weird at first and then you get used to it. Maybe it depends how big they are? Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks JuneRose! I have an engraved 2mm band coming. I'm hoping that the increase in overall width will make the whole set fit better. I really don't want to re-size til I've lived with them through a summer, since I live in the South and it's hot/humid here at least 6 months out of the year!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, I love the singlestone band with the three stone!!! :love: :love: :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
TravelingGal|1350916929|3290159 said:
Ooh, it looks great! Can't wait to see what ebay ring you ordered to finish off the set. Also, we need full hand shots woman! :naughty:

Full handshots will be forthcoming as soon as the ring arrives Sarah and DS! Thanks Dani and Armywife!! I can't wait to complete this set.

On a side note, I haven't trolled ebay or any of the jewelry sites since I ordered the band, which tells me that my quest is reaching it's end (thankfully). The desire to "hunt" has subsided and I couldn't be happier with my two rings!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG where have I BEEN?!?! I don't know how I missed this! STUUUUUUNING! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy|1356565690|3340304 said:
OMG where have I BEEN?!?! I don't know how I missed this! STUUUUUUNING! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Good timing for you to find it, Skippy! ;)) This is a gorgeous ring!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results