shape
carat
color
clarity

Another ID Jewelry Review Diamond Studs

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I knew exactly where to go when I decided to get studs for my daughters 25 birthday February 26 of this year. ID Jewelry...I contacted Yekutiel before I went into NY he knew exactly what I was looking for and my budget.

He was so upbeat and happy to see a picky pricescoper but what he had to show us was why he is so terrific.

Looking at vendors all over the Internet for my budget. I thought we were looking at .75 tcw maybe H color eye clean non certified stones .
What he had waiting for me was

1. Gia J color .81 tcw Vs1 hearts and arrows in our budget. When placed on white paper there was a definetely brown tone to the stones.

2. Hand Selected .81 tcw stones by Yekutiel not certified F color eye clean s11 hearts and arrows ..Whiter than white on the paper.

He took out his tool and showed us the hearts and arrows. We couldn't be happier . We are setting them in 4 prong martinis and he is sending them to us on Wednesday.

I tried to take photos with my phone and it just didn't do them justice. I ask them to send a photo when they are set and so I will post when I get them I hope tonight.

He said to keep the receipt and if she wants an upgrade that is always available.

Q

Queenie60

Can't wait to see photos of the finished product. :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome! The fact that he allows upgrades is terrific! Can't wait to see them! :appl:

Downsy

Shiny_Rock
This is awesome to read. My daughter will be getting engaged this summer and I'm helping her and her future fiance find something she will love - that he can afford. (And he can't afford much!) I finally went to their website this morning to look around and saw all the uncerted diamonds on their website. My daughter wouldn't care if she has a GIA or AGS cert - she just wants as big as she can get for his budget.

I already have her looking at their website. We may have to give them a call!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Downsy|1454526885|3986375 said:
This is awesome to read. My daughter will be getting engaged this summer and I'm helping her and her future fiance find something she will love - that he can afford. (And he can't afford much!) I finally went to their website this morning to look around and saw all the uncerted diamonds on their website. My daughter wouldn't care if she has a GIA or AGS cert - she just wants as big as she can get for his budget.

Downsy - Yekutiel and his father both have a great eye for diamonds that we deem "PS quality" :)

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
The photosl.....

img_10600.jpg

img_10601.jpg

img_10602.jpg

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
and more I had to try them on right.....for si1 they are really clean and they are so white. I can't see the hearts and arrows but I did view them before they were mounted I am so happy

img_10603.jpg

img_10604.jpg

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Downsy|1454526885|3986375 said:

Call him as these were hand selected and they are .82 points and less $$ then stated on web site you must call him. He is awesome

Downsy

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the advice! She loves the Gabriel settings on their site, wish she loved the caro line as they are more in budget! We will be looking into them as time draws closer. I'm sure your daughter will love her studs.

cinnamonstick

Brilliant_Rock
BEAUTIFUL! Nice size! They look perfect!

I ❤ IDJ also (need a bumper sticker)

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! :appl: What a generous and thoughtful gift! :clap:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those look fantastic. I hope your daughter enjoys them!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results