shape
carat
color
clarity

Another happy Wink customer...here it is my .92 RB

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Small, I love it. That setting really looks fabu on your hand. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Congrats

shay

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
I love love love your ring!
very classic & beautiful

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!
Still enjoying it!!! I have to say that I don''t even want to wear my marquise now but feel obligated to because my husband will have a fit if I don''t wear it half of the time. This RB just blows me away...and I''ve gotten tons of compliments on it too
1.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations - it looks wonderful on you!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif

argh&stuff

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that is pretty!

Do you have a picture of it from the side, like showing your knuckles bent? Haha... that makes no sense, I mean so we can see the profile of it?

Thanks for posting.

It gives me ideas!
9.gif

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
small........simply....beautiful diamond!.......

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/29/2006 11:50:17 PM
Author: TierHog
small........simply....beautiful diamond!.......
Why thank you
2.gif
Wish I could take the pictures as good as you Ron...your asschers pictures are stellar
30.gif

Argh...I can take some for you when I get a chance...possibly tomorrow!

Thanks everyone...I''m still enjoying it so much
30.gif
30.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Small, I think I have developed an obsession with your new ring. I just keep popping back to look at it! Something about the story...the quality...the simple and gorgeous look it has on your hand....the "excellent deal" factor...the lovely service you received...it makes it one of my favorite PS ring and stories.

I hope you are still enjoying it!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this thread??? That is one killer diamond and I love the classy cathedral setting!!!

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/30/2006 3:06:05 PM
Author: wallermama
Small, I think I have developed an obsession with your new ring. I just keep popping back to look at it! Something about the story...the quality...the simple and gorgeous look it has on your hand....the 'excellent deal' factor...the lovely service you received...it makes it one of my favorite PS ring and stories.

I hope you are still enjoying it!
Wow...that's quite a compliment...thank you! I enjoy it everyday LOL I think I stare at it alot...I'm in love
30.gif

This is soooo bad but I haven't been wearing my marquise so when I know hubby is on his way home I take it out of the box and put it on so he doesn't feel bad
38.gif
but now I'm wondering why I even had it reset as I feel like I wasted my money since I'm probably not going to wear it much anymore
7.gif
...well except to appease him LOL. He just feels like if I don't wear it the money he spent on it will have been wasted sitting in a box. I guess I see his point but then why agree to let me get this RB...I guess he wanted to shut me up LOL

ETA: that wallermama...I love your asscher! It's beautiful...because of you and TH I've become an asscher fan. I just think the picture in your avatar is so beautiful and classic! Your setting and band really showcases your asscher!

Thank you sundial
1.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Is it too late to consider some fabulous pendant with the marquis that you could wear every day, because it is soooo close to your heart and you can''t stand not wearing it but you love the new ring blah blah blah...? Could your setting be exchanged still, since it is so new?
Maybe you can find a way to make both your finger and your neck, and you and your husband, happy....

I saw this bezel set pear and can just imagine how lovely it would be for your marquis...

Pendant

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/31/2006 1:03:30 PM
Author: wallermama
Is it too late to consider some fabulous pendant with the marquis that you could wear every day, because it is soooo close to your heart and you can''t stand not wearing it but you love the new ring blah blah blah...? Could your setting be exchanged still, since it is so new?
Maybe you can find a way to make both your finger and your neck, and you and your husband, happy....

I saw this bezel set pear and can just imagine how lovely it would be for your marquis...

Pendant
Wow...that''s stunning! I love it
30.gif
30.gif

Well for our 3rd wedding anniversary right before our daughter was born he surprised me with a diamond pendant. It was probably the most surprised by a purchase that I''ve ever been and probably one that he thought out alot more than any other as I was talking about resetting the .25ct diamond pendant I had in white gold and instead he bought me a 1ct 3 stone pendant
6.gif
That''s what I already wear everyday and to tell you the truth I think he''d be hurt. I think he was a bit put off about me resetting it in the first place but knew I was not happy with the white gold prongs and the gold on the setting so he just said ok. I have been complaining for a while about it and also wanting a RB at the same time but he said that would cost too much LOL. Anyway...thanks for thinking of me. It would look so beautiful in that setting but I know he''d be hurt. I''ll wear it like I do now and on occasion when I go out with him so it appeases him and still continue to tell him I''m going to give it to our daughter (which I will). I gave him a new wedding band for our 5 year anniversary last year so I don''t know what the big deal is yet we only spend a few hundred on his original band and he spent thousands on my ring so I guess I can see the point somewhat
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results