shape
carat
color
clarity

Another happy Wink customer...here it is my .92 RB

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Small

Brilliant_Rock
I received my new Infinity cut RB today and I must say it's far exceeded my expectations....it's amazing
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I would highly, highly recommend anyone to work with Wink. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and very honest and upfront from the beginning. He provided me with customer service that far surpassed any expectations I had from an online vendor
36.gif
. I couldn't be happier with my buying process!
Ok so here are the specs...
0.92 G SI2 H&A 61.1% 57% 34.2° 40.8° 1.3-3.4% id id no 6.27-6.29x3.84 AGS
Ring size 5.25 and setting is 4 prong platinum 3mm cathedral

ring015.jpg

Small

Brilliant_Rock
ring014.jpg

Small

Brilliant_Rock
ring013.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring - I like the cathedral mounting!

gracie007

Rough_Rock
very pretty!!! That stone looks really big!

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This is a stone, that I will remember for a long time.

Not only is it not really common to be able to finish stones with a weight between 0.90 and 0.99, this stone, in my eyes, was not eye-clean, and we adapted our pricing because of this.

Our dealer, Wink, and apparently you, the customer, claim that it is sufficiently eye-clean to you.

You should realize that you have got the deal of the century here. And honestly, I am happy for you.

Enjoy,

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Paul. I even have a loupe and cannot see anything (although I have no idea what to look for anyway LOL)! I feel kind of bad that I cheated you or something. But honestly...I''d recommend your diamonds to anyone! This diamond really is amazing, and I think it must have been meant for me
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
that''s an amazing stone

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on a beautiful stone and and elegant/classic setting..

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
small,
Congrats, it''s gorgeous and I love the setting.
30.gif
36.gif

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Very white stone, very elegant setting.
I love it !!!
10.gif

Razza

Rough_Rock
wow, Small, that''s a great looking stone u have there. And the setting is great too, classic. Ohhhhh, now i can''t wait for my ring to be finished, but yh, still at least 2 weeks of waiting to do. Can''t believe i''m so excited about a ring, lmao, awell, it''s an e-ring, so i guess i''m allowed to be
21.gif
But then the really hard part starts, waiting till the moment my girl gets to see it, hoping she''ll love it, hmmmmm, i think she will though. Well, great to see you have such a beautiful end result.

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Pretty, Pretty, Pretty!! I love the ring!!
30.gif
30.gif

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
just gorgeous!!!! I love it!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! A very nice pairing with the wband...classic, elegant!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What a beautiful ring, Small! Congrats on your choice. And BTW, I also enjoyed working with Wink; the diamond bangle he made me last year continues to be a source of sparkle and joy!
1.gif

cheers--Sharon

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It does look large on your hand! Very pretty!

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2006 11:17:45 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
It does look large on your hand! Very pretty!
Thanks...I think so too! It''s the cathedral setting I think. I tried some on in the store over 1ct and they looked equal or even smaller (maybe not as well cut I was just trying for fun). I''m really, really pleased with the deal and service I got. I would have NEVER thought to buy a diamond over the internet before I came to PS...who knew it would be this good
30.gif
30.gif

Thanks again to everyone for all of your nice comments
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Small it looks great! I was looking forward to seeing this beauty set and I knew you would be pleased with it!
36.gif
36.gif

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
It looks amazing on your hand
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

blod

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh it looks perfect on your hand, really divine!
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
perfect! what a great size!
congrats small, you picked a real winner!
36.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Small, you did an amazing job. I just know your hubbie will understand if this one stays on for awhile...

Yay! And you and Wink get the super-sleuth awards!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
The ring looks perfect on your hands! Beautiful stone!

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/23/2006 6:29:21 PM
Author: wallermama
Small, you did an amazing job. I just know your hubbie will understand if this one stays on for awhile...

Yay! And you and Wink get the super-sleuth awards!
Thanks everybody! LOL...I feel terrible like I ''stole'' it or something LOL
I can now see the inclusion when I look under the table. But it''s all good. Even Richard told me for the most part it is eye clean and that inclusion gets lost in the reflections. The stone is so beautiful that the inclusion doesn''t bother me in the least. Had I not bought this stone it would have been snatched up in no time flat. The one really, really great thing about the inclusion and knowing where it is...IF I ever have to leave the ring for any amount of time it''s going to near impossible for someone to switch it and me not know. With a stone this calibur it gives me ALOT of peace of mind!
Thanks again for all of your wonderful comments.
Wallermama...I''ve been leaving the marquise in the box and feeling sooooo guilty. He has yet to say anything but I know eventually he''s going to ask why I''m not wearing it anymore
7.gif

In my defense, I really do want to give that marquise to my daughter to do with what she chooses...be it a necklace, ring...whatever. I think the fact that he picked it for me because it''s what I wanted makes it so special and it''s something that I feel strongly that she should have someday. I told him that and he got all sentimental about it when I said it so...I''m hoping by me saying I want to protect it by not wearing it alot will keep him happy. Anything for my daughter...he''s over the moon for her
2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats,a classic beauty !!!
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif
Paul and Wink
36.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Small, your experience has made me want to someday do business with the two gentlemen noted here!

What a special experience to get to know the people who made your stone come into life! And how unique that a cutter has such high standards for his work that he is so sensitive to inclusions that he is conservative about grading it.....how refreshing.

What great advertisement!

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/24/2006 11:38:44 AM
Author: wallermama
Small, your experience has made me want to someday do business with the two gentlemen noted here!

What a special experience to get to know the people who made your stone come into life! And how unique that a cutter has such high standards for his work that he is so sensitive to inclusions that he is conservative about grading it.....how refreshing.

What great advertisement!
I have only the highest regard for both Wink and Paul. Paul cuts phenominal diamonds apparently as mine is just spectacular
30.gif
and Wink...well what can I say that hasn''t already been said by his fan club here (can I join btw??? LOL)...he''s easy to work with, very honest, and was an all around pleasure to talk to. I would highly recommend Paul''s diamonds and/or Wink to anyone on PS!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Small, I don''t know how I''ve missed this thread , but your new ring is beautiful, it looks huge on your hand and that diamond band looks stunning with it!!!
face23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results